|Jade Roper Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 19, 1986|
Jade Roper is an American reality TV personality who came into the limelight after appearing on the 19th season of The Bachelor (2015) and the 2nd season of Bachelor in Paradise (2015). She gained further popularity by starring in several other reality television programs on the small screen such as Who Wants to Be a Millionaire (2016) where she was a contestant. She has amassed more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
Jade Elizabeth Roper
Denver, Colorado, United States
She attended a private Christian school. She graduated from Gering High School in 2005 and then went to Western Nebraska Community College, graduating from there in 2008. Prior to starring on The Bachelor, she acquired a Culinary Arts degree for Patisserie and Baking from Le Cordon Bleu.
Reality TV Personality, Cosmetics Developer
- Siblings – She has 2 younger siblings.
She has been represented by Paul Desisto of Central Entertainment Group.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Tanner Tolbert (2015-Present) – She met Tanner Tolbert on the 2nd season of Bachelor in Paradise in 2015. She tied the knot with him on January 24, 2016, their wedding being documented on a special episode of season 20 of The Bachelor in 2016. They have a daughter named Emerson Avery Tolbert (b. August 17, 2017) and 2 sons named Brooks Easton Tolbert (b. July 29, 2018) and Reed Harrison (b. November 14, 2020). In August 2023, Jade revealed that she had suffered a miscarriage and she was later hospitalized.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Tattoo on her back
- Cheerful smile
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as FabFitFun. She has been a business manager for Altruistic Cosmetics.
Jade Roper Favorite Things
- Has Believed In – Creating her own path
- Has Adored – Her pet dogs Pippa and Finn whom she has considered to be her original babies and an extremely important part of the family having marveled at how wonderful they have been with the kids and what sweet as pies they have been following her and snuggling her wishing to have them around as long as possible
- Has Cherished – Watching her little daughter play with her Barbies that she has done for hours on end using her amazing imagination to take them on all kinds of adventures in her Dream Camper
Jade Roper Facts
- She was raised on a farm in Nebraska. She later shifted to Los Angeles to work as a cosmetics developer.
- She launched her own natural, eco-friendly, and vegan cosmetics company called Naturally Jade in January 2015.
- She has revealed that as a mother, she has loved how Barbie has also partnered with leading neuroscientists at Cardiff University to ascertain the benefits of doll play and how it can assist children to learn social skills as well as nurture empathy that enables them to understand different points of view, develop meaningful relationships, and build resilience. She has added that she has found it wonderful that the Barbie Fashionista dolls are inclusive so all kids can feel represented with a huge number of dolls all with different body types, hairstyles, as well as skin tones.
Featured Image by Jade Roper Tolbert / Instagram