|Thomas Sanders Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 24, 1989|
Thomas Sanders is a famous American YouTuber who has also branched out to be an actor, singer, and scriptwriter. He has garnered a huge fanbase by releasing Vines and YouTube videos related to pranks, challenges, comedy sketches, and stories. Thomas has a self-titled YouTube channel with more than 3 million subscribers. He has a huge social media fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram, more than 700k followers on Twitter, and more than 3 million followers on Facebook.
Storytime Guy, Foster Dawg
Gainesville, Florida, United States
Gainesville, Florida, United States
Thomas attended a middle school in his hometown Gainesville. It was then that his interest in theatre and singing started budding and he participated in various school plays and sang in multiple choruses. Later, he graduated from Buchholz High School.
Then, he went to the University of Florida, located in Gainesville, and graduated in 2011 with a degree in Bachelor of Science in chemical engineering. While in college, Thomas was active in community theatre.
Singer, Actor, Scriptwriter, Internet Personality
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Shea (Younger Brother), Patrick (Older Brother), Christian (Older Brother)
Thomas is managed by CESD Talent Agency.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Thomas has not dated anyone officially.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Irish Catholic descent.
Light Brown (Natural)
He had long known his sexual preferences but didn’t talk about it until June 12, 2017, when he came out as gay to his viewers. Over the time, Thomas has denied all the speculations about him being a bisexual.
- Deep voice
- Happy-go-lucky personality
He hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- His career as a Vine actor as he created a Vine series named Storytime
- His YouTube series Sanders Sides
Thomas released his debut album, Ultimate Storytime in 2016.
He has not made his theatrical film debut yet.
First TV Show
In 2015, Thomas made his first TV show appearance on the talk show, The View.
His workout regime and diet plan are not known.
Thomas Sanders Favorite Things
- Singer – Nat King Cole
- TV Shows – The Office, Parks and Recreation, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Daredevil, Scandal, Luke Cage, Voltron, and many more
- Color – Red
- Books – Harry Potter series
- Movie – Forrest Gump (1994)
- Musicals – Into the Woods, The Producers, Peter Pan, and Singin’ in the Rain!
- Role Played By Him – Leo Bloom in The Producers
- Video Games – Kingdom Hearts, Portal, Half-Life, Final Fantasy, Smash Brothers, Spyro, and Crash Bandicoot
- Animal – Cheetah
Source – Wikipedia, Sweety High, thomassanders.com
Thomas Sanders Facts
- He had 2 jobs after he graduated from the university. He worked at an engineering firm as well as did a night-time job in theatre.
- Sanders left his first job after his career as a Vine actor took off.
- Although he plays different roles in his videos, which include playing gay, bisexual or straight, he clarified to his fans that it wasn’t a part of his actual personality and he wasn’t bisexual or ‘bi-curious’ but gay.
- Sanders has released covers of various songs which include A Lovely Night from the movie La La Land, and Disappear from the musical Dear Evan Hansen with artists like Dodie, Deedee Magno Hall, Jon Cozart, Ben J. Pierce, Adam Pascal, and AJ Rafael.
- Thomas had a squirrel for a pet when he was young.
- He often promotes LGBTQ issues.
- Sanders got his name from his late paternal uncle who died in the Vietnam War.
- He has arachnophobia, an extreme fear of spiders.
- His most popular catchphrase is Take it easy, guys, gals, and non-binary pals!
- Visit his official website @ thomassanders.com.
- Follow Thomas Sanders on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Thomas Sanders / Instagram