|Lil Baby Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 3, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lil Baby is an American rapper, singer and songwriter He is known for the singles Freestyle, My Dawg, Drip Too Hard, and Yes Indeed. He has released albums like Harder Than Ever and several mixtapes such as Perfect Timing, Harder Than Hard, and 2 The Hard Way (with Marlo). Lil Baby has a huge social media fan base with more than 7 million followers on Instagram and more than 800k followers on Twitter.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter
- Siblings – He has 2 siblings.
- Capitol Records
- Motown Records
- Quality Control
- 4PF (Four Pockets Full)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Lil Baby has dated –
- Jayda Cheaves (2017-2021) – Lil Baby and entrepreneur, as well as Instagram star Jayda Cheaves, dated one another from 2017 to 2021. With Jayda, he has a son named Loyal Armani Jones (b. February 18, 2019).
Race / Ethnicity
Shaggy full head of hair
In 2021, he appeared in a Super Bowl commercial for the energy drink brand, Rockstar.
Best Known For
- His studio album Harder Than Ever which was released in 2018
- The Mix-tapes Perfect Timing that was released in April 2017, Harder Than Hard released in July 2017, 2 The Hard Way (with Marlo) released in October 2017, Too Hard released in December 2017, Drip Harder with Gunna released in October 2018 and Street Gossip released in November 2018 respectively
- His hit singles like All of a Sudden featuring Moneybagg Yo and Yes Indeed with Drake, among others
Lil Baby’s first studio album was Harder Than Ever released under the labels 4PF, Wolfpack, Quality Control, Motown, and Capitol Records in May 2018.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon in 2019.
Lil Baby Facts
- His father left the family when he was 2 years old.
- His mom raised him and his 2 siblings single-handedly.
- School troubles caused him to drop out of school in the 10th grade. Ironically, academically he was not a bad student.
- Lil Baby started hustling for money at an early age.
- He has been in trouble with the law a number of times. He was charged with possession with intent and a host of other charges in 2012. In the case, he changed lawyers because he did not like the 2-year plea deal his first lawyer was negotiating for him.
- He got into a special one-year program due to a deal that the new lawyer managed to get. At the special program, he got into a racially charged altercation with a white prisoner. The one-year deal was then dropped and he ended up serving the original 2-year plea deal.
- He got into trouble with the law again in 2013 when he was charged with marijuana possession for which he got a 2-year sentence.
- He started his rap career in 2016 after completing the sentence, under Quality Control Music and 4PF (Four Pockets Full).
- Lil Baby has made guest appearances in singles such as Set Up Shop, Dopeboyz of America, and Racks On Des Diamonds, among others.
- In 2021, Lil Baby was among the Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list of musicians.
- In June 2021, Lil Baby and Lil Durk‘s The Voice of the Heroes debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200.
- Lil Baby was the 10th highest-paid musician of 2020 as per Billboard with $11.7 million in earnings. Taylor Swift had topped the list with over $23.8 million earnings.
Featured Image by Lil Baby / Instagram