|Anna Chlumsky Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||December 3, 1980|
Anna Chlumsky is an American actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Vada Sultenfuss in My Girl, Liza Weld in In the Loop, Lorraine in Blood Car, Vivian Kent in Inventing Anna, and Amy Brookheimer in Veep. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Hannibal, Army Wives, 12 Men of Christmas, Law & Order, Cupid, A Child’s Wish, The End of the Tour, Bert and Arnie’s Guide to Friendship, Gold Diggers: The Secret of Bear Mountain, Trading Mom, The Good Guy, Blood Car, and many more. For her acting skills, Anna has been honored with several awards such as the MTV Movie Award, Young Artist Award, and Screen Actors Guild Award.
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
Anna graduated from Walther Lutheran High School in Melrose Park, Illinois.
In 2002, Anna graduated with a BA in International Studies from the University of Chicago.
Anna also took formal acting training from Atlantic Acting School in Manhattan.
- Father – Frank Chlumsky, Jr. (Chef and Saxophone Player)
- Mother – Nancy (née Zuncic) (Singer, actress, and former stewardess)
- Siblings – Frank Chlumsky (Brother)
Innovative Artists L.A.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anna Chlumsky dated –
- Roger Garth (1997) – In 1997, Anna had an encounter with Italian TV personality Roger Garth.
- Shaun So (2006-Present) – In 2006, she started dating Army Reserve member Shaun So. They subsequently got engaged which was announced by Anna in October 2007. On March 8, 2008, the couple got married in Brooklyn, New York. In 2013, Anna gave birth to the couple’s first child, daughter Penelope Joan. They also have another daughter named Clara Elizabeth So (b. August 2016).
Race / Ethnicity
Anna has Czech ancestry.
- Loud laugh
- Charming face
36-26-37 in or 91.5-66-94 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
She hasn’t endorsed any major brand. But, as a child, she started appearing in advertisements and national commercials.
Best Known For
Playing Vada Margaret Sultenfuss in the comedy films My Girl (1991) and My Girl 2 (1994).
In 1989, she played the role as a school child in the comedy film Uncle Buck.
First TV Show
In 1998, Anna Chlumsky was seen in just one episode of the comedy-drama series Cupid for her role as Jill.
Just after giving birth to her daughter Penelope Joan, Anna shed all her baby weight within 6 months. She used to perform exercises 5 days a week by watching pregnancy workout videos. Anna also did yoga once a week.
She also removed caffeine from her diet.
You can look at her complete workout routine and diet plan.
Her ideal diet plan for a day would be as –
- Breakfast – Rice, nori, fish, pickles
- Lunch – Tomato soup and pâté
- Dinner – Sichuan cuisine (Chinese)
Anna Chlumsky Favorite Things
- Cuisine – Sichuan
- Restaurants – Lucien (in New York), Spicy & Tasty (in New York), Sportello (in Boston), Nishiki Market (in Kyoto), anywhere in Brussels
Source – TheNewPotato.com
Anna Chlumsky Facts
- At age 8 (in 1989), she started acting and was seen in commercials.
- She was active in acting from 1989 to 1995. Then, she took a hiatus to focus on her education and other aspects. Anna resumed acting from 2005.
- As per her Twitter profile, she is a loud laugher and face maker.
- In 1992, Anna appeared in the music video of “My Girl” by The Temptations.
- Acting is her favorite discipline and dancing is her passion. She can also sing.
- As an editorial assistant, she has worked at HarperCollins Publishers.
- Anna has also worked as a restaurant guide in Manhattan.
- She gave a screen test for Jurassic Park (1993) but didn’t get the role.
- If she could host a dinner party, she would like to invite (apart from her husband) Dorothy Parker, Mark Twain, Lady Bunny, and Winston Churchill.