|Kelsey Weier Quick Info
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||April 3, 1991|
Kelsey Weier is an American TV personality and former beauty pageant contestant who became a household name in the United States in 2020 when she finished in 4th place in the 24th season of the popular American dating and relationship reality TV series The Bachelor. In 2021, Kelsey was featured in the 7th season of Bachelor in Paradise but was eliminated in the first week. Bachelor in Paradise is a spin-off of The Bachelor and features previous contestants who have participated in The Bachelor and a similar show called The Bachelorette.
West Des Moines, Iowa, United States
Nashville, Davidson County, Tennessee, United States
Kelsey graduated from Dowling Catholic High School, a secondary school in her hometown of West Des Moines.
TV Personality, Former Beauty Pageant Contestant
- Father – Scott Weier
- Mother – Beth Weier
- Siblings – Kayla Weier (Twin Sister), Kalason Weier (Younger Sister)
She has been represented by Abby Miller, Manager and Booking Agent, Socialyte, Digital Influencer & Celebrity Talent Management Agency, New York City, New York, United States.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kelsey has dated –
- Matt Thomas (2022-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, long, straight hair
- Charming smile
- Radiant face
Kelsey Weier Facts
- Her father left the family to start a new life in Mexico when she was in the 7th grade. She did not have any contact with him for about 12 years after that. It was only in the mid-2010s that Kelsey attempted to reconnect with him.
- During her high school days, she ran track and was on the basketball team. In her junior year, she helped her school’s basketball team qualify for a major state-level tournament.
- Before she became well-known for her reality TV appearances, Kelsey used to work as a professional color and extensions specialist. She had attended a cosmetology school in the early 2010s and the skills learned there had helped her get that job. While she was studying at that cosmetology school, she spent 2 years as a nanny.
- Kelsey also has a lot of work experience as a professional clothier due to her stint with Tom James Company, one of the world’s largest custom clothing retailers.
- She started competing in beauty pageants after she was encouraged by her younger sister Kalason who had participated in the Miss Iowa Teen USA pageant. Kelsey threw her hat in the ring for the 2015 edition of the Miss Iowa USA beauty contest and finished as the second runner-up.
- A year later, Kelsey tried her luck again in the same competition and finished as the first runner-up. She eventually won the title of Miss Iowa USA in 2017.
- Consequently, she earned an opportunity to compete in Miss USA 2017, the 66th edition of Miss USA, an American beauty pageant that has been held annually since 1952 to select the country’s entrant for the Miss Universe event.
- The competition was held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Kelsey, unfortunately, did not find a place in the ‘Top 10’ of the competition.
- Her hobbies/interests include cooking, traveling, and exercising.
Featured Image by Kelsey Weier / Instagram