|Moses Ingram Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Year of Birth||1993/1994|
Moses Ingram is an American actress, writer and social media personality who came into prominence after playing the part of Charlie in the short film Candace (2018). She cemented her fame with her first high-profile role of Jolene in the Netflix coming-of-age period drama streaming TV miniseries The Queen’s Gambit (2020), for which she got nominated for the Primetime Emmy Award for “Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Limited or Anthology Series or Movie”. Ingram has starred in several other movies such as the drama The Tragedy of Macbeth (2021) and has been featured in a number of other television shows including Made in Hollywood (2020). Moses has also been the writer for various films like Day 74 (2020). She has garnered more than 28k followers on Instagram.
Moses was born in either 1993 or 1994.
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
She attended Windsor Hills Elementary and when she was 10 years old, a teacher from there along with her mother put her in an after-school theater program. She later went to the Baltimore School for the Arts and graduated in 2012.
Due to financial issues, she declined an offer to go to Howard University and instead, enrolled in Baltimore City Community College, and graduated with an associate degree. In 2015, she emerged the winner in a regional competition from the National Society of Arts and Letters, finishing 4th in the nationals.
She went on to audition for the Yale School of Drama. She got accepted there with scholarship support and joined in the fall of 2016, graduating with her Master’s degree in June 2019.
Actress, Writer, Social Media Personality
- Mother – Her mother used to work at childcare.
- Siblings – She has 5 siblings including Randy Ingram.
Her net worth was $500 thousand according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Shapely lips
- Dreadlocked hair
Moses Ingram Favorite Things
- Series Or Film On Netflix – White Tiger, Rocks
- Trait Of Jolene – Her confidence that had made it a lot of fun to portray her, having loved how solid she is and wished to have been so herself
Source – Netflix Queue
Moses Ingram Facts
- She was raised in West Baltimore.
- Moses has recalled her first acting role to have been in a Christmas pageant when she was 5 years old. She was supposed to do an oration on dreidels and she missed a day as her mother had not taken her to school because it was snowing. When she went back to school the following day, she was dismayed to learn that her part had been given away. She has added that on the day of the pageant, the girl who got her part kept reading the entire time, stumbling through it, while she was confidently saying the whole speech behind her. Her teacher had threatened her to stop, but she was rebellious and had not listened.
- Ingram had cherished filming for The Queen’s Gambit and had a number of memorable days during the process, with one of them having been the scene on squash. There was a huge amount of footage that got discarded, but it had been exactly how it appeared to be, that was total chaos. She had been taking a few squash classes, but the little time frame of 3 weeks that she had got, was hardly enough to master it.
- She has enjoyed baking.
Featured Image by Moses Ingram / Instagram