|Barbara Valente Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||March 6|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Barbara Valente is a Brazilian model who burst on to the fashion scene in 2015, as an exclusive model of Prada‘s Spring / Summer 2016 fashion show.
She was born on March 6.
Salvador, Bahia, Brazil
Barbara is represented by –
- Canvas Management – New York (Mother Agency)
- Supreme Management – New York
- Supreme Management – Paris
- Why Not Model Management – Milan
- Select Model Management – London
- View Management – Barcelona
- Unique Models – Copenhagen
- Model Management – Hamburg
- Freedom Models – Los Angeles
- Bravo Models – Tokyo
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- She sports a shoulder Afro hairstyle.
- Slender physique
She has appeared in the campaigns for various brands and designers such as Bottega Veneta Eyewear, Nars Cosmetics, and Moda Operandi.
Barbara Valente Facts
- She was raised in Brazil.
- Valente made her debut as a model in 2015, at the Prada Spring / Summer 2016 Show. She walked as an exclusive model at the show.
- With time, she has worked with a number of well-known designers and brands including Balmain, Giambattista Valli, Rochas, Miu Miu, Max Mara, and Givenchy.
- Barbara has been featured on the cover of various magazines such as Vogue Brasil, L’Officiel Brasil, Harper’s Bazaar Brazil, and Elle Brasil.
- One of the earliest pictures on her Instagram account dates back to September 25, 2015.
Featured Image By Barbara Valente / Instagram