|Julia Barretto Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 10, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Julia Barretto is a Filipina actress, model, content creator, and social media personality who is known to be the daughter of actors Dennis Padilla and Marjorie Barretto. Nevertheless, Julia has also earned a name for herself with her portrayal of Anna in Kokey, Mira Amarillo in Mirabella, Patricia “Trixie” C. Valdez in And I Love You So, and Kathleen “Kath” Gonzales in Vince and Kath and James.
Julia Francesca Barretto Baldivia
In March 2011, Julia completed her grade school at Miriam College in Loyola Heights Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City.
Later, she graduated from high school in March 2015, from St. Paul College in Pasig.
Actress, Model, Content Creator, Social Media Personality
- Father – Dennis Padilla (Comedian, TV Host, Radio Broadcaster, Actor)
- Mother – Marjorie Barretto (Actress, Politician)
- Siblings – Claudia (Sister), Leon (Brother)
- Others – Dani (Older Maternal Half-Sister), Erich (Younger Maternal Half-Sister), Dencio Padilla (Paternal Grandfather) (Actor, Comedian), Claudine Margaret Castelo Barretto (Maternal Aunt) (Actress, Product Endorser, Entrepreneur), Gretchen Barretto (Maternal Aunt) (Actress)
Julia was previously represented by Star Magic (2006–2020).
As of 2020, she was being represented by Viva Artists Agency and ABS-CBN Entertainment.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Julia has dated –
- Julian Estrada (2013)
- James Reid (2015) – Rumor
- Joshua Garcia (2018-2019)
- Gerald Anderson (2019)
Race / Ethnicity
She has Filipino ancestry.
- Thick eyebrows
- Wide smile
Through her social media, Julia has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Penshoppe, CASETiFY, CACATOÈS Philippines, and GAOC Dental.
She has also been featured in the commercials for various brands including Palmolive, Unilab, and OPPO.
Julia Barretto Favorite Things
- Hand Bag – White Gucci mini bag
- Sandal Brand – Cacatoes
Source – ABS-CBN News
Julia Barretto Facts
- She was born and raised in the Philippines alongside her siblings and half-sisters.
- Acting came naturally to her as both of her parents are well-known personalities in the entertainment industry. Her paternal grandfather Dencio is also a prominently known actor and comedian who died on October 10, 1997.
- Her mother Marjorie Barretto worked as an elected member to the city councilor as representative of the second district of Caloocan City from 2007 to 2013.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Isabelle in Gulong ng Palad in 2006. Later, in 2015, Julia starred in her first film titled Para sa Hopeless Romantic as the character Maria Kristina Lapuz.
- On September 14, 2019, Julia started her eponymous YouTube channel to which she mostly uploads videos of fashion hauls, vlogs, beauty, makeup routine content. By the year 2020, she had more than 800k subscribers on it.
- In November 2020, Julia was featured on the cover of MEGA Entertainment‘s first-ever issue.
Featured Image By Julia Barretto / Instagram