|Izumi Mori Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||October 18, 1982|
|Fav Korean Food||Jjapagetti|
Izumi Mori is a Japanese model, tarento, and actress who is known for having worked with several popular brands and designers such as La Soeur Jewel, Linda Farrow, GIVENCHY, BOSS, Lacoste, Ralph Lauren, CAROLINA HERRERA, Tory Burch, Etro, MAX&Co., and Michael Kors. Apart from her career as a model, she has also established herself as an actress and TV personality by appearing in shows and movies such as Sekai fushigi hakken!, Omoikkri Don!, Shiawase! Bonbi Girl, Sekai ittemitara honto wa konna toko datta!?, Smap×Smap, Viking, Miracle Experiences! Unbelievable, Utsuchatta eizou GP, Oshare izumu, Dare datte haran bakushô, Ichiban Dake ga Shitteiru, Tetsuko’s Room, Happy Darts, and The 59th Propose. Izumi Mori has also often shown her love for different animals and has also worked for their causes. Moreover, she has amassed a huge fan base on social media with more than 500k followers on Instagram.
Minato, Tokyo, Japan
Izumi Mori studied at Keio Elementary School which is located in Minato, Tokyo, Japan. Later, she got enrolled at The Putney School which is an independent high school located in Putney, Windham County, Vermont, United States.
Model, Tarento, Actress
- Father – Akira Mori
- Mother – Pamela Mori (Pamela Ann Harris)
- Siblings – Ken Mori (Brother), Ben Mori (Brother), Yuki Mori (Sister), Hikari Mori (Younger Sister) (Model, Actress, TV Host, Designer)
- Others – Ken Mori (Paternal Grandfather), Hanae Mori (Paternal Grandmother) (Fashion Designer)
Izumi Mori is managed by Oscar Promotion.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Izumi Mori prefers to keep her love life away from the public eye and, hence, nothing much is known about her previous relationships. However, she is married to someone who is not associated with the entertainment industry and the couple has been blessed with a daughter who can often be seen in the many Instagram pictures and videos uploaded by Izumi Mori.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Asian)
Izumi Mori is of American descent on her mother’s side and has Japanese roots on her father’s side.
Izumi Mori has often dyed her hair in lighter shades.
- Colossal eyes
- Charming smile
- Pierced ears
Izumi Mori has appeared in a variety of commercials such as –
- Shiseido Tsubaki
- Meiji Dairies Vaam
- Suzuki Chevrolet Cruze and Chevrolet MW
- Sapporo Ocean Spray Cranberry (2007)
- Sony Vaio (2008)
- Cathay Pacific (2008)
- Morinaga Milk Industry Lipton (2008)
- Sato Pharmaceutical Assess E (2008)
Moreover, she has also either endorsed or promoted a variety of brands through social media which include the likes of La Soeur Jewel, Linda Farrow, GIVENCHY, BOSS, LOAVE NAIL, MIKIMOTO, SHISEIDO, Bulichella Suvereto, Lacoste, American Indian Market, Ralph Lauren, A.D.M.J.co., Ltd., CAROLINA HERRERA, Tory Burch, Etro, The Conran Shop Japan, Polo Ralph Lauren, Lelbys, MAX&Co., Jacadi, Misioo Japan, Kid’s Concept, MMATTACHMENT, Michael Kors, and Spearmint.
Best Known For
- Having worked with a number of designers and brands such as La Soeur Jewel, Linda Farrow, GIVENCHY, BOSS, Lacoste, Ralph Lauren, CAROLINA HERRERA, Tory Burch, Etro, MAX&Co., and Michael Kors
- Appearing in several shows and movies like The 59th Propose, Happy Darts, and Dare datte haran bakushô, Tetsuko’s Room, Ichiban Dake ga Shitteiru, Oshare izumu, Utsuchatta eizou GP, Smap×Smap, Miracle Experiences! Unbelievable, Sekai ittemitara honto wa konna toko datta!?, Viking, Shiawase! Bonbi Girl, Sekai fushigi hakken!, Omoikkri Don!, and many more
- Having garnered an impressive social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram
Izumi Mori made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Satomi Hachioji in the sports comedy film, Happy Darts, in 2008. The other cast members of the film included the likes of Emiri Henmi, Hitomi Satô, Eri Nitta, Seminosuke Murasugi, Kôji Moritsugu, Daizo, Kazuki Alex Kato, Shôichirô Masumoto, and Akari Ozawa.
First TV Show
Izumi Mori made her first TV show appearance as ‘Herself’ in an episode of the game-show series, Sekai fushigi hakken!, in 1986.
Izumi Mori maintains a healthy physique by leading an active lifestyle.
Izumi Mori Favorite Things
- Korean Food – Jjapagetti
Source – Instagram
Izumi Mori Facts
- She grew up in Tokyo, Japan alongside her other siblings.
- In 2006, she played the role of Aya Koizumi in the NTV romance movie, The 59th Propose.
- Izumi Mori has revealed that she always makes sure to not leave the house without her pair of shades.
- She has also worked with the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- Izumi loves spending time with different types of animals who have also often appeared in her Instagram feed.
- She has also been featured in the music video for the song Love Tribe by Jazztronik.
- Her grandmother, Hanae Mori, has been one of the very few female Japanese designers to have presented her collections on the runways of Paris and New York. She also became the first woman of Asian origins to be admitted as an official haute couture design house by the fédération française de la couture in France.
- Follow Izumi Mori on Instagram.
Featured Image by Izumi Mori / Instagram