|Hitomi Satō Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||October 10, 1979|
Hitomi Satō is a Japanese actor and voice actor who has worked on a variety of projects such as Doppelganger, Ring, Kiri no Hi, Madou: After the Rain, Ring 2, Rock: Wanko no Shima, The Sun Never Sets, The Cat Returns, R-17, A Boy and His Samurai, Sadako, Journey Under the Midnight Sun, and Kaseifu no Mita.
Nagoya, Chūbu, Japan
Hitomi Satō studied at Keimei Gakkan High School and Horikoshi High School.
Actor, Voice Actor
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
47 kg or 103.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hitomi Satō has dated –
- Kei Hosogai (2019-Present) – She got married to actor, musician, singer, and voice actor Kei Hosogai in the year 2019
Race / Ethnicity
Hitomi Satō is of Japanese descent.
- Forehead bangs
- Large eyes
Hitomi Satō Facts
- She played the character named Masami Kurahashi, Tomoko’s best friend, in the 1998 horror film Ring. The plot follows a reporter who is investigating the mystery behind a cursed videotape that kills the viewer 7 days after watching it.
- Hitomi Satō provided vocals to the character of Hiromi in the 2002 animated fantasy film The Cat Returns, a spin-off of the 1995 film Whisper of the Heart.
- In 2006, she brought to life the character of Chizuru Misawa in the romantic mystery drama television series Journey Under the Midnight Sun (also known as Byakuyakô).
- She was cast as Yoshie Hiraishi in the 2010 time travel comedy film, A Boy and His Samurai.
- In 2011, Hitomi Satō appeared as Mariko Minagawa, the neighbor of the Asuda household who is extremely protective of her son Tsubasa and disapproves of the Asuda household because they have no mother, in the television family mystery drama series I am Mita, Your Housekeeper.
Featured Image by Hitomi Satō / Instagram