|Beth Hall Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||June 5, 1958|
Beth Hall is an American actor, poker player, and writer who is known for playing the role of Caroline in the period drama television series Mad Men and Wendy Harris in the television sitcom Mom. In addition to that, she has also been a part of a variety of other projects which include the likes of Murphy Brown, You Are So Not Invited to My Bat Mitzvah, Family Affair, House, Mistresses, Oliver Beene, Frasier, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Parks and Recreation, About a Boy, The Bridge, Jane the Virgin, About a Boy, Gortimer Gibbon’s Life on Normal Street, and It’s Like, You Know...
Beth Ellen Hall
Bogota, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Beth Hall got enrolled at Rutgers University (officially known as Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey), a public land-grant research university.
Actor, Poker Player, Writer
- Father – He was a stand-up comedian.
- Mother – She was an actor.
Beth Hall has been signed with Amsel, Eisenstadt & Frazier & Hinojosa Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, she has a net worth of $500 Thousand as of 2023.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Beth Hall has dated –
- Philip Mastopietro (1997-Present) – She tied the knot with Philip Mastopietro in the year 1997 and the duo has been blessed with a child – a daughter named Nina Mastopietro.
Race / Ethnicity
- Usually sports forehead bangs
- Pierced ears
Beth Hall has been cast in commercials for Wrigley, FedEx, etc.
Beth Hall Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in Bogota, New Jersey.
- Beth Hall made her first TV show appearance as a Pregnant lady in an episode titled Operation: Murphy Brown of the CBS sitcom Murphy Brown in October 1997.
- In 2004, she played the character of Shelly Lever in the medical drama television series House.
- She was seen as a Frustrating Customer in an episode titled A Kiss Is Just a Kiss? of the mystery drama soap opera television series Mistresses in 2013.
- From 2010 to 2015, Beth Hall played the recurring role of Caroline (Roger Sterling’s longtime secretary who is also close to his family) in the period drama television series Mad Men. The show’s lead cast consisted of Jon Hamm, Elisabeth Moss, Vincent Kartheiser, January Jones, Christina Hendricks, Bryan Batt, Michael Gladis, Aaron Staton, Rich Sommer, Maggie Siff, John Slattery, Robert Morse, Jared Harris, Kiernan Shipka, Jessica Paré, Christopher Stanley, Jay R. Ferguson, Kevin Rahm, Ben Feldman, and Mason Vale Cotton.
- Beth Hall appeared as Olivia in an episode of the romantic comedy-drama and satirical telenovela Jane the Virgin in 2014.
- She brought to life the character of Wendy Harris (a member of the AA group who is often subdued and prone to constant crying) in the CBS sitcom Mom from 2015 to 2021. Her co-stars for the project included Anna Faris, Allison Janney, Sadie Calvano, Nate Corddry, Matt Jones, French Stewart, Spencer Daniels, Blake Garrett Rosenthal, Mimi Kennedy, Jaime Pressly, William Fichtner, and Kristen Johnston.
- In October 2015, Beth Hall appeared as Mrs. Morgan in an episode of the live-action supernatural family drama television series Gortimer Gibbon’s Life on Normal Street.
- She played the role of Julie in the coming-of-age comedy-drama film You Are So Not Invited to My Bat Mitzvah in 2023. The film is based on the 2005 young adult novel of the same name and stars Idina Menzel, Jackie Sandler, Adam Sandler, Sadie Sandler, Sunny Sandler, Samantha Lorraine, Dylan Hoffman, Sarah Sherman, Dan Bulla, Ido Mosseri, Jackie Hoffman, and Luis Guzmán.
- Beth Hall is an avid poker player and has frequently participated in poker tournaments.
Featured Image by thepaparazzigamer / YouTube / CC BY 3.0 DEED