|Echo Kellum Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4¾ in|
|Date of Birth||August 29, 1982|
Echo Kellum is an American actor who is best known for his superhero character Curtis Holt aka Mister Terrific on the hit series, Arrow. He is also known for starring in several other shows such as Ben and Kate (2012-2013), Sean Saves the World (2013-2014), and You’re the Worst (2015). Echo also has a huge fan base with more than 350k followers on Instagram and over 100k followers on Twitter.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
He divides his time between Los Angeles and Chicago.
Echo completed his studies and honed his skills in 3 different institutes – The Groundlings, I.O. West, and Upright Citizens Brigade.
Echo is represented by TalentWorks (Talent Agency).
6 ft 4¾ in or 195 cm
84 kg or 185 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Echo has dated –
- Brandy Brooks – It is believed that Echo tied the knots with a girl named Brandy Brooks and the couple has 2 children.
- Lyndsi LaRose – Actress Lyndsi LaRose and Echo Kellum are dating. In August 2018, Echo posted the first picture of the pair on his Instagram account. Also, in 2017, Lyndsi had tweeted out to Echo addressing him as “my man“.
Race / Ethnicity
- Afro hairstyle
- Tall stature
14 (US) or 47 (EU) or 13 (UK)
In 2013, Echo made an appearance as a ‘smart employee’ in a commercial for UPS that was titled Returns I’m Not Happy /I’m Happy.
Best Known For
- Starring as the DC Comics superhero, Mister Terrific, in Arrow
- Having been cast in many shows such as Ben and Kate (2012-2013), Sean Saves the World (2013-2014), A to Z (2015), and You’re the Worst (2015)
Echo made his feature film debut as Hepcat in the crime-drama movie, Shangri-La Suite, in 2016.
First TV Show
Echo made his first TV show appearance in Neutrino in 1999.
As a voice actor, he made his TV show debut in the adult animated fiction series, Rick and Morty, in 2013.
To justify his role as superhero Mister Terrific, Echo works out and trains with a mix of high-intensity cardio fighting styles that include boxing and martial arts.
Echo Kellum Favorite Things
- Pant – A pair from Zara
- Cologne – The Dreamer by Versace
- Application – Instagram
- Piece Of Technology – iPhone
- TV Shows – The Walking Dead, Man Seeking Woman, You’re The Worst, Game of Thrones
- Pair Of Shoes – Air Jordan Retro 12 Xii Wings
Echo Kellum Facts
- Echo was 13 years old when he made his debut regional-theater tour.
- In 2009, Echo relocated to Los Angeles to build a career in comedy. Prior to that, he had already begun his career as a stage actor and had also done a few commercials.
- Echo has done voice-overs for several TV shows such as Pig Goat Banana Cricket, Elena of Avalor, and Freedom Fighters: The Ray.
- He has 2 pet dogs named Ripley and Spartan.
- During his leisure time, he likes to play video games, write, and record music.
- His go-to pairs of jeans are from All Saints and Levi’s 510 Skinny Fit Stretch Jeans.
- He is a huge fan of the show, Atlanta, starring Donald Glover.
- He like shoes by designer John Fluevog and the musical Hamilton by Lin-Manuel Miranda.
- The songs Livin on a Prayer by Bon Jovi and Use Somebody by Kings of Leon are his first choice for karaoke.
- The first superhero movie he ever saw was Superman (1978) starring Christopher Reeve.
- He can also break-dance and has also talked about releasing a comedy hip-hop album alongside co-star Emily Bett Rickards.
- Echo loves collecting shoes from Nike and its sub-brand Air Jordan.
- Follow Echo Kellum on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Echo Kellum / Instagram