|Ben Feldman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 27, 1980|
Ben Feldman is an American actor and producer who has garnered a huge fan-following with roles like Jonah Simms in Superstore (2015-2021), Michael Ginsberg in Mad Men (2012-2014), and Ron LaFlamme in Silicon Valley (2014-2019).
Potomac, Maryland, United States
Ben studied at Winston Churchill High School until his graduation in 1998.
He is an alumni of Ithaca College in New York and holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in acting.
- Father – Robert Feldman (Owner of an advertising agency)
- Mother – Marcia Mitchell (Writer)
- Siblings – Morgan Leiter (Sister)
He has been represented by –
- United Talent Agency
- Impression Entertainment
Ben’s net worth was $1.5 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ben has dated –
- Michelle Mulitz (2013-Present) – The 400 Days actor was introduced to his future wife, Michelle Mulitz through his stepmother. After 7 years of dating, they tied the knot on October 12, 2013. The couple became parents with the arrival of their son Charlie Milton Feldman on October 24, 2017, and daughter Effie Feldman in May 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on his father’s side and is of English and Scottish descent on his mother’s side.
He has a 67-stitch scar on his arm from a childhood injury.
Ben Feldman Favorite Things
- Food – Sour Candy
- TV Show – Mad Men
Source – Us Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar
Ben Feldman Facts
- As a kid, he was enamored by dead rock stars like Buddy Holly, Elvis Presley, and Roy Orbison.
- Ben is good at tap dancing.
- He and his childhood friend Eduardo Porto Carreiro co-own a wine label called Angelica Cellars.
- He hates karaoke.
- The CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer is his close family friend.
Featured Image by Mingle Media TV / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.0