|Jessica Pare Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 5, 1980|
Jessica Pare is a Canadian actress and singer who is best known for portraying roles such as Megan Calvet Draper in Mad Men, Officer Amanda “Mandy” Ellis in SEAL Team, Courtney Benedict in Jack & Bobby, and Victoria “Tori” Moller in Lost and Delirious. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Possible Worlds, See This Movie, Hot Tub Time Machine, The Trotsky, Another Kind of Wedding, Death of a Ladies’ Man, The Baby-Sitters Club, Satisfaction, The Interestings, Robot Chicken, The Simpsons, Atypical, and many more. As a singer, she has released singles like Zou Bisou Bisou.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Jessica attended Villa Maria High School in Montreal, Quebec.
She learned drama from TheatreWorks. She also went to Dawson College in Montreal to graduate in the fine arts program, but dropped out and instead pursued acting for the next 2 years.
- Father – Anthony Paré (Former chair of the education department at McGill University)
- Mother – Louise Mercier (Conference Interpreter)
- Siblings – She has 3 brothers.
- Others – Paul (Uncle) (Comedian)
3 Arts Entertainment
French Pop, Blues
She released her single “Zou Bisou Bisou” via Lionsgate Records.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
60 kg or 132 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica Pare dated –
- Ross Rebagliati (2002-2004) – Canadian professional snowboarder, Ross Rebagliati and Jessica Pare were romantically linked with each other from 2002 to 2004.
- Joseph M. Smith (2006-2010) – Writer and film producer, Joseph M. Smith and Jessica Pare started dating in 2006. In August 2007, they got married. But, this relationship also saw an end in 2010.
- John Kastner (2013-Present) – Canadian musician and composer, Jean-Guy Kastner and Pare started dating in May 2013. She also has a child from this relationship, son Blues Anthony Paré Kastner (b. March 19, 2015).
Race / Ethnicity
- Sex appeal
- Front gapped tooth
- High cheekbones
35-26-35 in or 89-66-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
Best Known For
Playing Megan Calvet Draper in the AMC’s period drama series Mad Men from 2010 to 2015.
She is also known for her appearances in films like Stardom (2000), Lost and Delirious (2001), and Hot Tub Time Machine (2010).
As a Singer
Jessica has contributed to various songs and has also performed in concerts with various bands.
Her debut song was released as “Zou Bisou Bisou” on March 26, 2012.
In 2000, she appeared in the comedy-drama film Stardom for her role as Tina Menzhal. It was her first feature film appearance.
Before that, she had appeared in the TV film Bonanno: A Godfather’s Story.
First TV Show
In 1990, Jessica appeared in HBO’s children’s series The Baby-Sitters Club in just one episode entitled “Mary Anne and the Brunettes.”
Jessica is a vegan.
She credits her shaped up body to a strict diet. Jessica eats as much raw food as possible. For breakfast, she just eats a fruit. For lunch, she eats a salad.
She doesn’t eat wheat as well. Jessica has jokingly said that she is the world’s most annoying dinner guest.
She doesn’t exercise.
Jessica Pare Favorite Things
- French Swear Word – Hostie
- Band – The Jesus and Mary Chain
- Nail Polish Color – OPI’s Simone Sand
Source – Stylist, Esquire, InStyle
Jessica Pare Facts
- Jessica is fluent in English and French.
- Jessica’s both parents have been linked to acting. Her dad was a drama teacher and her mom acted in amateur productions. But, these were not the main occupations of her parents.
- Pare developed her interest in acting when she was helping her dad learn the lines in the production of Shakespeare’s The Tempest.
- Before becoming famous as an actress, she has worked on automotive photoshoots as the photographer’s assistant.
- Jessica’s one of the paternal great-grandmothers was Australian.
- TV series Mad Men (2010-2015) resembled Jessica in real life as well. For instance, both Megan Calvet Draper and Jessica are from Montreal, and also, her reel life and real-life character’s dad was a college professor.
- Jessica actually auditioned in Mad Men for the role of a prostitute.
- Jessica is not on social media.
Just watched a new episode of Seal Team and I worry about Jessica.. She’s soooo skinny that even her face looks drawn. I find it hard to that her seriously when she delivers her lines since she looks childish.. Please eat something substantial…
Ms Pare is beautiful. They play up her cheekbones with make up which makes her face appear thinner than it is. She is also playing a hardcore CIA agent who is so devoted to her missions that she rarely sleeps. It’s all part of the character.
If she was fat would you come to this site and comment on it? I doubt it.
Just because she is thin instead of fat does not make it any more permissible for you to judge her body and post comments about it.
I could tell she was a vegan by looking at her. They all look so hungry -skinny and pale.
She needs eat real food from all the food groups