|Maggie Siff Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 21, 1974|
Maggie Siff is an American actress and singer who started her career in the entertainment industry in 2004. Some of her most prominent roles have been of Rachel Menken Katz on Mad Men, Tara Knowles on Sons of Anarchy, Wendy Rhoades on Billions, Teresa Stowe in Push, and as Rabbi Renannah Zimmerman in Leaves of Grass.
New York City, New York, United States
Maggie studied at The Bronx High School of Science before joining Bryn Mawr College from where she attained her Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in English in 1996.
Later, Maggie went to graduate from New York University‘s Tisch School of the Arts with a Master of Fine Arts.
- Siblings – She has a sister.
- Others – Andrew Siff (Cousin) (Reporter)
Maggie is represented by Paradigm and Suskin Management.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maggie has dated –
- Paul Ratliff (2012-Present) – Maggie married Paul Ratliff in 2012 and almost 2 years later, she gave birth to their first child, a girl named Lucy (b. April 2014).
Race / Ethnicity
She has Ashkenazi ancestry on her father’s side and Irish as well as Swedish ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Wide smile
- Snub nose
She has appeared in a commercial for Betterment (2018).
Maggie Siff Favorite Things
- Projects To Work On – Mad Men
- View – Prospect Park in Brooklyn
- City – Rome
Maggie Siff Facts
- After the completion of her studies, Maggie worked as a temporary employee for a hedge fund. It is said that in order to pull off her role on the hit show Billions, Maggie had drawn in the experience she got from that job.
- Prior to having started her career as a screen actress, she worked in various stage productions including playwright Henrik Ibsen’s Ghosts at the Lantern Theater Company for which she was presented with the Barrymore Award for “Excellence in Theater” in 1998.
- She appeared on the small screen in 1998, for the first time with the character of “Mother” on the show Sunset Beach. However, her role was uncredited and after that, it wasn’t until 2004 that she got her first break into the industry with her role as Cindy on Third Watch.
- Maggie’s breakthrough performance came with the film Push in 2008, where she was cast as Teresa Stowe alongside well-known stars like Camilla Belle, Dakota Fanning, and Chris Evans.
- She has appeared in guest roles for various prominent shows like Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Grey’s Anatomy, and Law & Order.
- Maggie performed the songs Lullaby for a Soldier (Arms of the Angels) and You Are My Sunshine on the show Sons of Anarchy (2008-2013).
- She once stated that she finds herself to be culturally Jewish due to her upbringing.
Featured Image By Anthony Citrano / Flickr / CC BY 2.0