|Ella Balinska Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||October 4, 1996|
Ella Balinska is an English actress best known for starring in the 2019 reboot film of Charlie’s Angels as one of the angels alongside Kristen Stewart and Naomi Scott. She has earlier played Grace Briggs in ITV’s Midsomer Murders. Ella is an avid social media user and has used her social media presence to endorse brands like Louis Vuitton and House of Spangled.
London, England, United Kingdom
She divides her time between London, Los Angeles and Ireland.
Ella trained in acting at the Guildford School of Acting and took combat lessons at the Academy of Performance Combat.
- Father – Kazimierz Balinski-Jundzill (Polish Musician)
- Mother – Lorraine Pascale (Model, Chef)
- Siblings – None
Ella is represented by –
- United Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Identity Agency Group, London, England, United Kingdom
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and White)
She has African-Caribbean ancestry on her mother’s side and is of Polish descent on her father’s side.
Ella has used her social media presence to endorse brands like –
- Louis Vuitton
- House of Spangled
Best Known For
For appearing in the 2019 reboot film of Charlie’s Angels as one of the three lead ‘Angels’ and playing Nyela Malik in The Athena
Ella made her feature film debut in Junction 9 as Tanya Mason in 2015.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance on Casualty as Susie Barbour in 2018.
Ella is a trained combat performer. As per an interview with Vogue in October 2018, she revealed that she had been training for Charlie’s Angels and had been doing a lot of kickboxing.
Ella Balinska Favorite Things
- Films – Princess Mononoke (1997), Nausicaa (1984), Howl’s Moving Castle (2004)
- Makeup – Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eye Shadow Palette, Diorshow Iconic Mascara
- Perfume – Gucci Bloom Nettare Di Fiori eau de de parfum
- Holiday Destination – Maldives
- Shoes – Biker boots from Kurt Geiger, Givenchy
- Fashion Brand – Selfridges, Virgil Abloh‘s Louis Vuitton
- Style Icon – Jaden Smith
Source – Vogue
Ella Balinska Facts
- When she was younger, she used to be confused about her race as she used to be the only multiracial person in the room most of the time.
- Ella is trained in 12 different types of stage combats.
- In an interview with Vogue magazine, she revealed that she had always wanted to do an action movie but thought that she was too tall for it.
- During her younger days, she competed in track & field at a national level and even threw javelin for London National Team.
- Apart from the sporty background, she is also a diva and states that she can do smoky eye cut crease pretty well.
- According to Ella, the best part of an outfit is the shoe and she is obsessed with shoes. She revealed that she builds her whole look around the shoes.
- Ella used to wear her father’s engagement ring in the past. Her parents are divorced but they are still the best of friends and she is very close to them.
- She auditioned for reboot film of Charlie’s Angels by sending Elizabeth Banks a tape and later got a phone call that she was selected for the role.
- Visit her official website @ www.ellabalinska.com.
Featured Image by Michael Shelford / IMDb / CC BY-SA 4.0