|Aditi Bhagat Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 5, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Aditi Bhagat is an Indian actress, model, and social worker who rose to fame for her portrayal of Raju Maheshwari in Is She Raju?. She went on to garner further notoriety after being announced as part of the lead cast for Udaariyan in 2023.
Aditi was born on c. September 5, 1995.
Patna, Bihar, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
According to Aditi’s LinkedIn, she studied at Bishop Westcott Girls School. After that, she went to study at the Symbiosis College of Arts & Commerce, pursuing a Bachelor of Arts in English Language and Literature/Letters from April 2014 to May 2017.
Actress, Model, Social Worker
- Siblings – Ayush Bhagat (Brother)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Heart-shaped face
Through her social media, Aditi has either endorsed or promoted various brands including TrueBasics.
Aditi Bhagat Facts
- Originally, Aditi is from Patna.
- Aditi started working as a freelance actress and model in September 2018.
- She made her debut theatrical film appearance as the lead character in Is She Raju? in 2019. Later, in 2022, she was cast in her debut TV show titled Pushpa Impossible as Manasi Raidhan.
- Aditi does consume alcohol in moderation.
- In August 2023, Aditi along with Anuraj Chahal and Alisha Parveen had been announced as part of the lead cast for Colors TV‘s Udaariyaan.
- For the shooting of Udaariyaan, Bhagat had to relocate to Chandigarh overnight.
- Aditi had stated in an ETimes exclusive in August 2023, that she missed being home back in Mumbai especially because of the 20 stray dogs that she would feed belonging to her society as well as the two hours she would spend with them almost every day.
Featured Image By Aditi Bhagat / Instagram