|Erin Holland Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.75 in|
|Date of Birth||March 21, 1989|
Erin Holland is an Australian model, singer, dancer, and actress known for winning both Miss World Australia and Miss World Oceania crowns in 2013. She also supports many charities like Starlight Children’s Foundation, Breast Cancer Network Australia, RSPCA, and Tour de Cure. She is also a talented singer with a classical voice degree from the prestigious Sydney Conservatorium of Music. In 2018, she became a regular feature as an anchor in the Indian Premier League. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 2 million followers on Facebook.
Erin Victoria Holland
Cairns, Queensland, Australia
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Erin Holland completed her studies from the Cairns State High School, Queensland in 2006. She has a Bachelor’s degree in Classical Voice from the Sydney Conservatorium of Music. She further studied music from The Women’s College, University of Sydney.
Singer, TV Host, Model, Dancer, Charity Worker, Actress
- Father – Mark Holland
- Mother – Trish Holland
Erin Holland is represented by –
- James Prier and Stephen Harmon, Managers, The X Division, Cronulla, New South Wales, Australia
- Morgan from The Press Site, Beaconsfield, New South Wales, Australia
- Michael, Morrissey Management, Rosebery, New South Wales, Australia
- Jill, Max Connectors, Alexandria, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Pop, Deep House, Tropical House
Vocals, Clarinet, and Saxophone
5 ft 9.75 in or 177 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Erin Holland has dated –
- Ben Cutting (2015-Present) – Erin had started dating Australian cricketer Ben Cutting in February 2015. The couple got married in February 2021, in a ceremony in Byron Bay, New South Wales.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown’.
- Blue eyes
- High cheekbones
Erin Holland has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Qatar Airways
- Universal Pictures
- Moet and Chandon
- ATC Races
- Endota Spa
- Vanuatu Tourism
- Sunglass Hut
- Dolce & Gabbana
She has also served as the ambassador for brands like The Star Sydney, Westside BMW, and Australia Zoo.
Best Known For
- Her stunning looks and for being crowned the Miss World Australia in 2013, and Miss World Oceania in 2013. As a pageant winner of Miss World and an ambassador for Australian education, she has visited many countries including China, USA, India, and Nepal, promoting beauty with a purpose.
- Being a talented singer. She often performs in special events including some of the charities close to her heart like the Starlight Children’s Foundation, Breast Cancer Network Australia, RSPCA, Tour de Cure, Children’s Medical Research Institute, and Carols by Candlelight.
As a Singer
First TV Show
As an actress, she made her first TV show appearance on The Secret Daughter as Delta Jensen in an episode in 2016.
Erin Holland works out 4-5 times a week. She trains twice a week with her personal trainer, the owner of Flow Athletic, Ben Lucas. For the rest of the week, she gravitates between spin, yoga, and strength classes at Flow Athletic.
As for her diet, she likes to eat simple meals consisting of salads with protein, stir-fries, meat, and 3 vegetables. When she eats out, she goes for either salads or Asian food.
Erin Holland Favorite Things
- Cuisine – Japanese and Vietnamese
- Holiday Destination – Maldives
- Restaurant – Sokyo at The Star, Sydney
- Meal – Teriyaki chicken with some fresh Sashimi
- Musician – Vance Joy
- Signature Scent – “The One” from Dolce & Gabbana
Source – Buro 24/7, Daily Mail
Erin Holland Facts
- Her passion for music developed at the age of 3.
- She is trained in classical, musical theatre, and jazz forms of singing.
- Her childhood dream was to star as the leading lady on a Broadway show.
- At the age of 4, she started training in Jazz and Tap dance and has honors in Advanced R.A.D Examinations.
- While in school, she was a part of the orchestras, big bands, choirs, wind ensembles, and numerous musicals.
- In 2006, she moved to Sydney to pursue her dreams of studying music.
- She is actively involved with many charities including as an ambassador for the International Beauty with a Purpose Charity, Make-A-Wish Foundation, and McHappy Day.
- Her go-to outfit is a chic black blazer dress and booties.
- Her style icon is Olivia Culpo.
- For the 2018 Grand Prix in Melbourne, she teamed up with Heineken as “The Stylist”.
- Her one important daily fix is a small strong skim cappuccino in a takeaway cup.
- Her vice is chocolate as she has a huge sweet tooth.
- She has an adopted husky named Sicari.
- Visit her official website @ www.erinholland.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Eva Rinaldi / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0