|Nick Frost Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 28, 1972|
Nick Frost is an English actor, comedian, screenwriter, producer, and author who came into the spotlight with his portrayal of Mike Watt in the British sitcom titled Spaced (1999–2001). He has acted in several other TV series including Supernanny (2005-2008), Man Stroke Woman (2005-2007), Hyperdrive (2006-2007), Into the Badlands (2017-2019), and 3Below (2018-2019). Nick has also played key roles in films such as Shaun of the Dead (2004), Hot Fuzz (2007), Paul (2011), Snow White & the Huntsman (2012), and The World’s End (2013). He had co-written the script for Paul and for his portrayal of Clive Gollings, he was nominated for a National Movie Award in the category of ‘Performance of the Year’. He has also served as the executive producer for films such as The World’s End (2013), Cuban Fury (2014), and Slaughterhouse Rulez (2018). As a comedian, he was the co-creator and writer of the BBC Radio 4 fantasy-comedy drama show called The Sofa of Time (2002). In October 2015, he released a memoir titled Truths, Half-Truths & Little White Lies which was an account of his life till the age of 30.
Nicholas John Frost
Cutmaster Frost, Nick
Dagenham, East London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Nick had attended the Beal High School in Ilford, London. He had to drop out around the age of 15 and take a job to support his family after his parents’ business had failed.
Actor, Comedian, Screenwriter, Producer, Author
- Father – John Frost (Office Furniture Designer) (Deceased)
- Mother – Tricia Frost (Office Furniture Designer) (d. 2005)
- Siblings – He had an older sister who died of an asthma attack in 1982. He also had a deceased brother.
- Others – He had 2 half-sisters (both deceased) and 2 half-brothers (both deceased).
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
98 kg or 216 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Nick has dated –
- Christina Frost (2008–2015) – Nick got married to production executive Christina in 2008 and they have a son together named Mac Frost (b. June 22, 2011). The couple parted ways in 2013 and were divorced in 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Welsh descent on his mother’s side and English and Irish descent on his father’s side.
- Bulky frame
- Sports a thick beard
- Puffy face
- Has multiple tattoos on both his arms
He has been featured in the TV commercial for Aero chocolate bars in the 1990s.
Nick Frost Facts
- When Nick was 15 years old, his parents’ business had failed and the family had to move in with their neighbors where his mother suffered a stroke due to the financial setback.
- Nick then worked at a shipping company to support his family after which he moved to Israel where he spent nearly 2 years at a kibbutz.
- He is a good friend and frequent collaborator of fellow English actor Simon Pegg. He had first met Simon while working as a waiter, bartender, and cook at a Mexican restaurant in London.
- For his very first film role, Ed in Shaun of the Dead (2004), he won the Chainsaw Award for ‘Best Supporting Actor’ and was also nominated for a British Independent Film Award in the category of ‘Most Promising Newcomer’.
Featured Image by Nick Frost / Instagram