|Savannah Smith Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 27, 2000|
Savannah Smith is an American actress, voice-over artist and singer-songwriter who came into prominence after voicing Kasi in an episode on season 3 of the Disney Jr. animated television series The Lion Guard (2016). She gained further popularity by beginning to portray Monet de Haan in 2021 on HBO Max’s teen drama Gossip Girl reboot. Savannah has been featured in several leading magazines, including Town & Country in July 2021. She has garnered more than 70k followers on her Instagram account where she has uploaded various promotional portraits for her shows, images from her personal life as well as snippets of her music.
Savannah Lee Smith
Los Angeles, California, United States
She has studied Acting at New York University‘s Tisch School of the Arts.
Actress, Voice-over Artist, Singer-Songwriter
- Father – He has been a screenwriter.
- Mother – She was a professional singer in the 1990s.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Large and expressive eyes
- High cheekbones
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Salvatore Ferragamo.
Savannah Smith Favorite Things
- Scene To Film For Gossip Girl – The Halloween scene in episode five where she has an impassioned conversation with Julien played by Jordan Alexander, that had been a lot of fun to shoot as it was the most dramatic she has ever been in the program and Savannah having considered herself to be a theater nerd had loved it
Source – Glamour
Savannah Smith Facts
- She was raised in Los Angeles in California.
- Savannah started to sing when she was 3 years old. She has regarded music to be very important to her and has wanted to make and release it.
- She has recollected that ever since her childhood, she always had an inclination towards fashion and dressing up. Even when she would accompany her mother on her trips to the grocery store, she would dress up. Her mother would point out that they were only running errands but she always preferred to put her best foot forward.
- While growing up, Savannah was surrounded by music, fashion, design, and all kinds of art. Her grandfather used to play with Stevie Wonder and she took interest in music and singing. When she got to high school, she discovered theater and musicals and she began doing it initially only as she craved to sing. Savannah soon fell in love with theater and had the inkling that she might enjoy the acting part of it a bit more than the music, in terms of what she would opt to study when she went to college. However, when she went to NYU, it was actually for music as she was still apprehensive and lacked confidence in acting. She went on to transfer to drama in her first year and gradually got rid of her mental block.
- Her audition for Gossip Girl had gone on for as long as a month as she had tried for almost every female part. The casting director had assured her that there was a spot for her in the show and they just had to find it, which made her keep hoping.
- Savannah has relished water sports like paddle boarding.
Featured Image by Savannah Smith / Instagram