|Jordan Alexander Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||July 27, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jordan Alexander is a Canadian actress, singer, and songwriter who came to the limelight after appearing in the TV show Unbury the Biscuit (2016) where she played the role of Liz. She gained further popularity by beginning to star in the television series Sacred Lies in 2020 as Elsie. She has performed in many other programs on the small screen including Rookie Blue (2010) in which she portrayed the character of Mia and has been featured in a number of films like Please Kill Mr. Know It All (2012). She is also an accomplished singer having released numerous albums such as Wait For Me There (2014).
Jordan Christine Alexander
Actress, Singer, Songwriter
- Siblings – She has a sister who is a nurse.
Jordan is represented by –
- Noble Caplan Abrams, Canada
- Innovative Artists, U.S.
- Samantha Hill (Publicist) of the View Point
Pop, Hip-Hop/Rap, Rock, New Age
- FirstCom Music
- Jarvis Church / Fontana North
- Radical T Productions
- Buck3t R3c0rdz
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Plump lips
- Defined jawline
- Buzzcut hairstyle
Jordan Alexander Favorite Things
- Experience – Engaging directly with the people who love and support the program Sacred Lies via Facebook Watch
- Professional Accomplishment – Working with Juliette Lewis and Ryan Kwanten and the wonderful cast and crew of Sacred Lies: The Singing Bones
- Inspiration – Rihanna for being business savvy, talented, strong-willed, and supportive of women, all while enjoying herself, having been blown away at how she changed the industry to fit her instead of it being the other way around
Source – Square Mile
Jordan Alexander Facts
- She has affirmed that she has been extremely grateful to have bagged the role in Sacred Lies: The Singing Bones as the project was everything she could have asked for, with a safe and warm set environment, diversity in the cast and crew, incredible writing, and the most beautifully meaningful and important story.
- Jordan has pointed out that the part she has portrayed in Sacred Lies: The Singing Bones is a mixed-race foster child with a shaved head, and she is definitely a protagonist having traits that are not the usual ones seen every day. She has been very proud to have played the unique role and has gone on to state that she has craved to keep on playing such complex roles that depict a true and multidimensional portrayal of people who are very rarely represented. Jordan has wanted to use art to assist in the empowerment of people who feel left out from the general narrative and encourage them to be noticed and heard, and she has wished to be a part of the change as well as the movement toward diversity and inclusivity. She has seen the world to be a beautiful and colorful place and has wanted the media to reflect that.
- She performed as a singer at the Toronto Pride Festival in 2018.
- Jordan has revealed that she always smiles when she concentrates and that her cheeks turn sore when she focuses very hard.
Featured Image by Jordan Alexander / Instagram