|Adam G. Sevani Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 29, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Adam G. Sevani is an Armenian actor and dancer who rose to fame after portraying the role of Robert Alexander III / Moose in the Step Up dance drama film series (2008, 2010, 2012, 2014). He has starred in several other movies like the drama film The Emperor’s Club (2002) and the romantic comedy The First Time (2012). Adam has appeared in various TV shows including Made in Hollywood (2010-2014) and Teen Choice Awards 2010 (2010) having been the presenter in the latter. He has also been featured in numerous music videos such as Will Smith‘s Switch (2005). Adam went on to form a dance crew with Jon Chu and a number of California area dancers with celebrity cameos in 2008 named AC/DC, or Adam/Chu Dance Crew who had the highly publicized YouTube dance fight with Miley Cyrus. Adam is the recipient of many accolades including the “Best Scene Stealer” award at the Young Hollywood Awards in 2008.
Adam Gary, Adam G. Sevani
Los Angeles, California, United States
He had honed his dancing skills at the dance studio opened by his parents called Synthesis Dance Center.
- Father – Gagik Sevani-Manucharian
- Mother – Edita Manucharian
- Siblings – Vahe Sevani (Older Brother) (Musician)
He is represented by United Talent Agency.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Armenian and Italian descent.
- Curly, tousled hair
- Prominent Adam’s apple
He has appeared in several commercials including those for JCPenney‘s children’s apparel. He has also endorsed or promoted various other brands such as Dell with which he has also partnered.
Adam G. Sevani Favorite Things
- Movie Franchise That He Would Also Love To Star In – Rush Hour having loved the cop-comedy type of drama
Source – Vulture
Adam G. Sevani Facts
- He starting dancing at the age of 3 as his father was a choreographer. At a young age, he also joined FlyKidz, the singing/dancing group as well as the children’s show on the CBS network.
- Adam’s brother has been a member of the boy band named NLT.
- He was credited as a back-up dancer for Kevin Federline‘s act on the Teen Choice Awards in 2006.
- After completing shooting for the 5th movie of the Step Up series, Adam had disclosed that he was craving to do way more than he was given. He along with his cast members had got as little as 2 weeks to prepare, having made up a lot on the very day of filming. All the dance sequences that he can be seen doing had just happened 10 minutes before he had to shoot. Adam has stated that is exactly like the plot in the film where also there is only 1 week to prepare. He has wished he had more time, nevertheless, he has been grateful to have been a part of the big movies.
- Adam has revealed that he has enjoyed dancing but that he has loved acting even more, as it is more cognitive and allows him to figure out many things rather than exert energy.
Featured Image by Adam Sevani / Instagram