|Taylor Pierce Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 12, 1993|
Taylor Pierce is an American dancer, choreographer, entrepreneur, and social media influencer who first came into the spotlight when she started showing off her dance moves on the Vine platform, amassing more than 250k followers there. After Vine was shut down in late 2017, she had shifted to Instagram where she has managed to garner an even greater fanbase with more than 1 million followers. She is the founder and creator of Hoophop Choreography, a brand and studio that teaches a unique form of dance which is a blend of hoopdance (dance with hula hoops) and hip hop. She often teaches dance, through private courses, to middle school and high school students. Before starting Hoophop Choreography, she had also worked as a volunteer hoopdance instructor at Austin Recovery, a community-based substance use disorder treatment institution, where she used to encourage and rehabilitate women through positivity and hoop dance. She is popular on other social media platforms as well with more than 10k followers on Twitter and more than 30k subscribers on YouTube.
Harrisburg, Dauphin County, Pennsylvania, United States
She splits her time between Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States, and Los Angeles, California, United States.
Taylor had attended Stephen F. Austin State University (2009-2011) for the completion of her ‘general studies’. In 2011, she had joined Landmark Worldwide, an institution that offers personal development courses, to study interpersonal communication and personal development. In 2014, she had started taking dance and psychology courses from Austin Community College.
At the same institution, in 2015, she had joined a ‘massage therapy’ course that used to focus on soft tissue manipulation and hydrotherapy. She had earned a ‘Licensed Massage Therapist’ certification in October 2016.
Dancer, Choreographer, Entrepreneur, Social Media Influencer
She is represented by The Fuel Injector, Social Media Talent Management Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
She often tends to dye her hair red or blonde.
- Petite frame
- Dense, curly hair
- Affable smile
- Has tattoos on both her forearms
- Plump lips
- Wears ear and nose studs
Taylor Pierce Facts
- Taylor, born in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, grew up mostly in Killeen, Texas, before settling in and around nearby Austin, the capital of Texas.
- She had mostly learned how to dance on her own around the age of 15 and was inspired by the character of Turbo, portrayed by actor and dancer Michael Chambers, in the 1984 breakdancing-themed comedy-drama film titled Breakin’.
- Before making dance, choreography, and teaching the art her primary profession, she had worked several different jobs including as a tour guide and later as a front desk officer at Inner Space Cavern, a massive natural karst cave in Georgetown, Texas.
- She had also worked as a pantry cook and hostess at the Austin branch of Z’Tejas Southwestern Grill, a fusion cuisine restaurant; a massage therapist and spa attendant; and also as a voluntary yoga teacher to promote health and wellness.
Featured Image by Taylor Pierce / Instagram