|Una Healy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 10, 1981|
Una Healy is an Irish singer, songwriter, musician, and radio and television presenter who gained popularity as a member of the British-Irish girl group The Saturdays, formed during the summer of 2007. The girl group has released albums, extended plays, and tracks such as Chasing Lights, On Your Radar, Wordshaker, Living for the Weekend, Chasing the Saturdays, Just Can’t Get Enough, Ego, My Heart Takes Over, What Are You Waiting For?, All Fired Up, Disco Love, Issues, Forever Is Over, and Higher (ft. Flo Rida). As a solo artist, she released her first studio album titled The Waiting Game in 2017.
Una Theresa Imogene Healy
Una Healy, The Satz, The Saturdays, Una The Satz, Una Foden
Thurles, County Tipperary, Ireland
Una Healy completed her education when she was 18 years old.
Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Musician, Radio Personality, Television Presenter
- Father – John Healy (General Practitioner)
- Mother – Anne (Nurse)
- Siblings – Deirdre (Sister)
- Others – Declan Nerne (Uncle) (Country Singer, Songwriter), Paul Hession (Cousin) (Athlete)
Pop, Rock, Dance-Pop, R&B
Vocals, guitar, piano
Polydor, Fascination Records, Decca Records
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Una Healy has dated –
- Eoin Macken (2006-2008) – Una dated Irish model, Eoin Macken for about 2 years from 2006 to 2008.
- Ben Foden (2008-2018) – England national rugby union player Ben Foden started dating singer Una in 2008. The couple dated for more than a year and got engaged in 2010. She gave birth to the couple’s first child – a daughter named Aoife Belle Foden (b. March 13, 2012). The couple married in Ireland on June 30, 2012. On February 2, 2015, their second child, a son named Tadhg John Foden, was born. In July 2018, the couple parted ways.
- David Breen (2018-2020) – In December 2018, she confirmed that she was going out with Limerick hurler David Breen but the duo separated in March 2020.
- David Haye, Sian Osborne (2023) – In February 2023, it was rumored that Una was in a three-way romance with boxer David Haye and his partner Sian Osborne. However, in March 2023, she confirmed that she was ‘single’.
Race / Ethnicity
Una Healy is of Irish descent.
34-26-35 in or 86-66-89 cm
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5.5 (UK) (via eBay)
Along with her girl group The Saturdays, she has appeared in advertisements like deodorant, tampons, an operating system, mobile phones, and hair removal products.
Best Known For
Being a member of the girl group The Saturdays. She is the only Irish member of this band.
Irish-English girl group The Saturdays released their debut album titled Chasing Lights on October 27, 2008, by Fascination Records. With 12 singles, the album occupies a total length of 42:06 minutes. The album charted at position 9 in UK and 34 in Ireland.
As a solo artist, she released her debut studio album, The Waiting Game, on February 10, 2017, via Decca Records and the album included songs like Staring at the Moon, The Waiting Game, All You Ever Need Is Love, Craving You, Battlelines, Grow Up Not Old, Angel Like You, and S.O.S. It was ranked at number #12 on the Irish Albums (IRMA) chart, at number #13 on the Scottish Albums (OCC) chart, and at number #28 on the UK Albums (OCC) chart.
First TV Show
In 2006, she had appeared in The Eurovision Song Contest as herself – Backing Vocalist. So, her role is uncredited.
She prefers to go for long power walks. In this way, she is able to burn a number of calories as she continues to chat with her friend.
She also spoke up on her diet. Her diet chat is as follows –
- Breakfast – Special K, cappuccino
- Lunch – Sandwich
- Dinner – Chicken stir-fry or spaghetti Bolognese
Her dieting motto is “eat little, but often”.
Una Healy Favorite Things
- TV Show – Mickey Mouse
Source – DigitalSpy
Una Healy Facts
- She is from a musical background.
- At nine years, she was an All-Ireland champion swimmer. At that time, she decided to learn singing and songwriting and also started playing her mother’s guitar.
- She had a dog named Jackson till 2009.
- She won Virgin Media Music “Hottest Female 2009” Award.
- Una was also successful in reserving a place in the FHM’s “Top 100 Sexiest Women in the World” in 2010, and 2011 at #19 and #41. She was ranked at #66 on the 2012 list.
- With her husband Ben, she attended the wedding of Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall on July 30, 2011.
- When she completed her education in 1999, Una decided to go for a job and so become a nurse and had also become a primary teacher.
- Before getting ready in a bikini, she does 100 sit-ups and has a spray tan – just to look sexy and slimmer.
- Francesca Sandford, Mollie King, Vanessa White, Rochelle Wiseman are her good friends.