|Zara Tindall Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 15, 1981|
Zara Tindall is an award-winning English equestrian and member of the British royal family who, as of 2020, is 18th in the line of succession to the throne of Britain.
Zara Anne Elizabeth Phillips
London, England, United Kingdom
Equestrian, Member of the British Royal Family
- Father – Mark Phillips (Equestrian)
- Mother – Anne, Princess Royal
- Siblings – Peter Phillips (Older Brother) (Businessman)
- Others – Queen Elizabeth II (Maternal Grandmother), Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
(Maternal Grandfather), Autumn Phillips (Sister-in-Law) (Wife of Peter), Prince William (Younger Cousin Brother), Kate Middleton (Sister-in-Law) (Wife of William), Prince Harry (Younger Cousin Brother) Meghan Markle (Sister-in-Law) (Wife of Harry), Princess Beatrice (Younger Cousin Sister), Princess Eugenie (Younger Cousin Sister), Felicity Wade (Half-Sister), Stephanie Phillips (Half-Sister)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Zara has dated –
- Richard Johnson (1998-2003)
- Caleb Ralph (2004)
- Mike Tindall (2008-Present) – She tied the knot with rugby player Mike Tindall on July 30, 2011. The couple welcomed 2 daughters – Mia Grace Tindall (b. January 17, 2014) and Lena Elizabeth Tindall (b. June 18, 2018). Zara announced her 3rd pregnancy in December 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Zara Tindall Facts
- She is the godmother of Prince George (eldest son of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge), who is 3rd in the line of succession.
- Her name Zara was chosen by her maternal uncle, Prince Charles of Wales.
- She was tagged as a wild child by the British media after getting her tongue pierced as a teenager in 1995.
- She competed at the 2012 London Olympic Games as a member of the British Equestrian team and was awarded a silver medal.
- Unlike her famous cousins, Zara and her brother do not hold any official royal titles.
Featured Image by British.dream20 / Instagram