|Prince William Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||June 21, 1982|
Prince William is a member of the British royal family and the older son of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Diana, Princess of Wales. With his birth, he became second in the line of succession to the British throne and was made Duke of Cambridge in 2011.
William Arthur Philip Louis
Wombat, Wills, Steve, The Heir
St Mary’s Hospital, Paddington, City of Westminster, London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Prince William started his education at Jane Mynors’ nursery school. He was then enrolled in pre-preparatory Wetherby School, after which he joined the Ludgrove School near Wokingham town. During the summers, he got private lessons from tutor Rory Stewart.
After clearing the entrance exam, he was admitted into Eton College.
Then, in 2001, he joined the University of St. Andrews for a degree in Art History. He later went for Geography instead of Art History and graduated with a Scottish Master of Arts Degree.
Royalty Representative, British Air Force Pilot, Air Ambulance Pilot, Environment Activist
- Father – Prince Charles (Oldest Son of Queen Elizabeth II)
- Mother – Princess Diana (Princess of Wales)
- Sibling – Prince Harry (Younger Brother) (Royalty Representative, Former English Army Officer, Humanitarian work volunteer, Animal Rights activist)
- Others – Camilla Parker Bowles (Stepmother), Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (Paternal Grandfather), Queen Elizabeth (Paternal Grandmother) (Queen of the United Kingdom), John Spencer, 8th Earl Spencer (Maternal Grandfather), Frances Shand Kydd (Maternal Grandmother), Princess Anne (Paternal Aunt), Lord Spencer (Maternal Uncle), Lady Jane Fellowes (Maternal Aunt), Lady Sarah McCorquodale (Maternal Aunt), Princess Beatrice (Cousin), Princess Eugenie (Cousin), Meghan, Duchess of Sussex (Sister-In-Law) (Member of the British Royal Family, Former Actress, Celebrity Philanthropist), Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor (Nephew)
6 ft 3 in or 191 cm
92 kg or 203 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Prince William has dated –
- Natasha Hamilton – Prince William and actress-singer Natasha Hamilton were photographed kissing and it was rumored that they are dating.
- Jessica Craig (2001) – Prince William had a holiday fling with Kenyan socialite Jessica Craig in 2001 while staying at her family’s ranch in Kenya after completing his studies at Eton. He is on friendly terms with her and even attended her wedding in 2016.
- Carly Massy-Birch (2001) – William started dating Carly Massy-Birch during his first term at St. Andrews in September 2001. Their relationship ended within a couple of months after a drinking game went wrong in December 2001.
- Kate Middleton (2002-Present) – William and former model Kate Middleton started dating during his second term at the university. In the final term, along with one more friend, they moved to a cottage set on two acres and outside the city. Their relationship became public in April 2004, when they were pictured together on the ski trip. They were reported to have split in 2007. However, it proved to be a mere bump in the road and they got married in April 2011. They have three children together, Prince George of Cambridge (b. July 22, 2013), Princess Charlotte of Cambridge (b. May 2, 2015), and Prince Louis of Cambridge (b. April 23, 2018).
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Asian)
He is of English, European Royal, Scottish, German, Irish, French, Anglo-Irish, Hungarian, Indian, Dutch, Danish, Welsh, Belgian, Swedish, Swiss, Bohemian/Czech, Russian, Polish, Channel Islander/Jersey, and Armenian descent.
Anglican / Episcopalian
Best Known For
Being the second in line to succeed as monarch of England
First TV Show
As an actor, he hasn’t appeared on a TV show. He has only been seen in chat shows, news talk shows, TV series documentaries about his royal family, and the queen.
Prince William Favorite Things
- Food – Lasagne
- Soccer Team – Aston Villa
Source – Royal Central, Mirror
Prince William Facts
- He was baptized by the Archbishop of Canterbury, Robert Runcie, in the Music Room of Buckingham Palace on August 4, 1982, the 82nd birthday of his paternal great-grandmother Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother.
- In 1991, he got a skull fracture after he was accidentally hit with a golf club on the side of his head. He had to undergo surgery.
- When he was studying at Eton College, the tabloid press reached an agreement with the royal family to respect his privacy in exchange for periodic news updates.
- He took a gap year after completing studies at Eton and during that time, took part in British Army exercises in Belize and taught children for 10 weeks in Chile.
- During his time at St. Andrews, he was selected to represent the water polo team for Scottish National Universities at the Celtic Nations Tournament.
- In 2011, he returned to St. Andrews in the capacity of the university’s patron at the 600th Anniversary Appeal event.
- He owns a Ducati 1198 S Corse.
- On the eve of his wedding, he received the titles of Earl of Strathearn, Duke of Cambridge and Baron Carrickfergus from the Queen.
- In 2009, he completed helicopter flying training and was subsequently assigned a full-time pilot to the RAF Search and Rescue Force.
- In 2014, he undertook a vocational agricultural management course from Cambridge in order to get ready to manage Cornwall Estate.
- He is a full-time pilot with East Anglian Air Ambulance and donates his salary to the charity run by them.
- Prince William is committed to charity work for various AIDS-related organizations.
- In April 2020, Prince William was tested positive for COVID-19 which was revealed publicly in November 2020.
- He enjoys cooking.
- In December 2020, Prince William made his first red carpet appearance when he went to a special pantomime performance at The London Palladium in England with his 3 kids and wife Kate. The event was held to thank key workers and their families who worked during the pandemic.
- Prince William and Kate Middleton had a dog named Lupo who passed away in November 2020. Just a few months before the death of Lupo, they adopted a new canine, sister of Lupo named, Luna.
- Prince William is left-handed.
- In March 2021, The Sun announced that Prince William had won the title of the “World’s S*xiest Bald Man”.
- In May 2021, Prince William and Kate Middleton launched their YouTube channel titled The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. They uploaded the first video to the channel called “Welcome to our official YouTube channel!” on May 5, 2021.