William Arthur Philip Louis
Wombat, Wills, Steve, The Heir
London, England, UK
Prince William started his education at Jane Mynors’ nursery school. He was then enrolled in pre-preparatory Wetherby School, after which he joined the Ludgrove School near Wokingham town. During the summers, he got private lessons from tutor Rory Stewart.
After clearing the entrance exam, he was admitted into the Eton College.
Then, in 2001, he joined the University of St. Andrews for a degree in Art History. He later went for Geography instead of Art History and graduated with Scottish Master of Arts Degree.
Royalty Representative, British Air Force Pilot, Air Ambulance Pilot, Environment Activist
- Father – Prince Charles
- Mother – Princess Diana
- Siblings – Prince Harry (Younger Brother)
- Others – Camilla Parker Bowles (Stepmother), Prince Philip (Paternal Grandfather), Queen Elizabeth (Paternal Grandmother), Princess Anne (Paternal Aunt), Princess Beatrice (Cousin), Princess Eugenie (Cousin)
He doesn’t have any personal representative.
6 ft 3 in or 191 cm
92 kg or 203 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Prince William dated –
- Natasha Hamilton – Prince William and actress-singer, Natasha Hamilton were photographed kissing and it was rumored that they are dating.
- Jessica Craig (2001) – Prince William had a holiday fling with Kenyan socialite Jessica Craig in 2001 while staying at her family’s ranch in Kenya after completing his studies at Eton. He is on friendly terms with her and even attended her wedding in 2016.
- Carly Massy-Birch (2001) – William started dating Carly Massy-Birch during his first term at St. Andrews in September 2001. Their relationship ended within a couple of months after a drinking game went wrong in December 2001.
- Kate Middleton (2002-Present) – William and former model Kate Middleton started dating during his second term at the university. In the final term, along with one more friend, they moved to a cottage set on two acres and outside the city. Their relationship became public in April 2004, when they were pictured together on the ski trip. They were reported to have split in 2007. However, it proved to be a mere bump in the road and they got married in April 2011. They have three children together, Prince George (b. July 22, 2013), Princess Charlotte (b. May 2, 2015), and Prince Louis (b. April 23, 2018).
Race / Ethnicity
His body measurements may be –
- Chest – 43 in or 109 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 35 in or 89 cm
Being a member of royal family, he isn’t allowed to ink personal endorsement deals.
Anglican / Episcopalian
Best Known For
Being the second in line to succeed as monarch of England.
He hasn’t appeared in a theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
As an actor, he hasn’t appeared in a TV show. He has only been seen in chat shows, news talk shows, TV series documentaries about his royal family and the queen.
His workout and diet plan are unavailable.
Prince William Favorite Things
- Food – Lasagne
- Soccer Team – Aston Villa
Source – Royal Central, Mirror
Prince William Facts
- In 1991, he got a skull fracture after he was accidently hit with a golf club on the side of his head. He had to undergo surgery.
- When he was studying in Eton College, the tabloid press reached an agreement with royal family to respect his privacy in exchange for periodic news updates.
- He took a gap year after completing studies at Eton and during that time, took part in British Army exercises in Belize and taught children for 10 weeks in Chile.
- During his time at St. Andrews, he was selected to represent the water polo team for Scottish National Universities at the Celtic Nations Tournament.
- In 2011, he returned to St. Andrews in the capacity of university’s patron at the 600th Anniversary Appeal event.
- On the eve of his wedding, he received the titles of Earl of Strathearn, Duke of Cambridge and Baron Carrickfergus from the Queen.
- In 2009, he completed helicopter flying training and was subsequently assigned full time pilot to the RAF Search and Rescue Force.
- In 2014, he undertook a vocational agricultural management course from Cambridge in order to get ready to manage Cornwall Estate.
- He is a full time pilot with East Anglian Air Ambulance and donates his salary to the charity run by them.
- Prince William is committed to the charity work for various AIDS related organizations.
- He doesn’t have any social media account.