|Michaela McManus Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 20, 1983|
Michaela McManus is an American actress who is best known for her portrayal of Lindsey Strauss on One Tree Hill, A.D.A. Kim Greylek on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, and as Grace Karn on Aquarius.
Michaela I. McManus
Warwick, Rhode Island, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Michaela attended Toll Gate High School, Warwick, Rhode Island. Later, she studied at Fordham University and also enrolled at New York University’s graduate acting program.
Other than that, she also studied at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts, London, England.
- Father – James McManus
- Mother – Patricia McManus
- Siblings – Erin McWalsh (Older Sister)
- Others – Matthew H. Kelly (Maternal Grandfather), Audry V. Delaney (Maternal Grandmother)
Michaela is represented by United Talent Agency and Principato Young.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Michaela has dated –
- Mike Daniels (2011-Present) – Michaela married producer and writer Mike Daniels on July 3, 2011. The couple has 2 boys named Gabriel October Daniels (b. April 3, 2014) and Declan Griffith Daniels (b. September 2016).
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish and part Scottish ancestry.
- Thin eyebrows
- Wide smile
- She has a beauty spot on her left cheekbone.
Michaela McManus Favorite Things
- Off-Beaten Path Decor Stores In Los Angeles – DeKor in Echo Park, TINI (This Is Not Ikea) on Fairfax, Spitfire Girl in Los Feliz, Reform School, Mohawk General Store, Lawson-Fenning, Clover in Silverlake
- Quote From The Village – “People settle. They say things like, ‘it’s a good fit.’ But love’s not a shoe. It’s a tidal wave”
- Pieces In Her Home – A memory box that she painted for her husband Mike, A Warhol Marilyn print, A brown leather ottoman that serves as her coffee table
Michaela McManus Facts
- She was brought up in Rhode Island.
- Michaela’s dream to become an actress started at an early age.
- After having attended NYU’s graduating acting program, Michaela relocated to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Lindsey Strauss in One Tree Hill in 2008 alongside the likes of actor Chad Michael Murray, James Lafferty, and Hilarie Burton to name a few.
Featured Image By Michaela McManus / Instagram