|Peter Phillips Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||November 15, 1977|
Peter Phillips is a member of the British royal family who is the older child and only son of Anne, Princess Royal, and her first husband, Captain Mark Phillips. He is also the oldest grandchild of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, and has been 17th in the line of succession to the British throne.
Peter Mark Andrew Phillips
St Mary’s Hospital, City of Westminster, London, England, United Kingdom
Peter Phillips studied at Port Regis Prep School in Shaftesbury, Dorset, and then attended Gordonstoun School in Moray, Scotland.
Afterward, he graduated from the University of Exeter with a degree in sports science. Additionally, he also played for the Exeter University rugby league team.
Member of the British Royal Family, Businessperson
- Father – Mark Anthony Peter Phillips (Olympic gold-medal-winning horseman for Great Britain)
- Mother – Anne, Princess Royal
- Siblings – Zara Tindall (Younger Sister) (Equestrian, Olympian)
- Others – Major Peter William Garside Phillips, MC (Paternal Grandfather), Anne Patricia Phillips (née Tiarks) (Paternal Grandmother), Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (Maternal Grandfather), Queen Elizabeth II (Maternal Grandmother), Mike Tindall (Brother-In-Law) (Former Rugby Union Player), Mia Grace Tindall (Niece), Lena Elizabeth Tindall (Niece), Lucas Philip Tindall (Nephew), Charles, Prince of Wales (Maternal Uncle), Prince Andrew, Duke of York (Maternal Uncle), Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex (Maternal Uncle), Prince William (Cousin), Kate Middleton (Sister-in-Law) (Wife of William), Prince Harry (Cousin) Meghan Markle (Sister-in-Law) (Wife of Harry), Princess Beatrice (Cousin), Princess Eugenie (Cousin), Lady Louise Windsor (Cousin), James, Viscount Severn (Cousin), Felicity Wade (née Tonkin) (Paterna Half-Sister), Stephanie Phillips (Half-Sister)
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $20 Million.
6 ft or 183 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Peter Phillips has dated –
- Elizabeth Lorio – He was once romantically involved with Elizabeth Lorio, a cod liver oil heiress from the United States. They went out for 2 years and in 2001, they lived together for 8 months.
- Tara Swain – He dated flight attendant Tara Swain for 4 months.
- Autumn Kelly (2003-2019) – He first met Canadian management consultant Autumn Kelly in 2003 at the Formula 1 Canadian Grand Prix in Montreal. On July 28, 2007, their engagement was announced and they got married on May 17, 2008, at St George’s Chapel in Windsor Castle. David Conner, the Dean of Windsor, conducted the service. Before their marriage, Autumn Kelly was received into the Church of England. On December 29, 2010, their first child and the Queen’s first great-grandchild, a daughter named Savannah Anne Kathleen, was born at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital. Their 2nd daughter, Isla Elizabeth, was born on March 29, 2012, at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital. The couple confirmed on February 11, 2020, that they had separated in 2019 and their divorce was settled on June 14, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Peter Phillips Facts
- He was born at 10:46 am on November 15, 1977, in the Lindo Wing of St Mary’s Hospital.
- His parents got married in 1973 and Peter was their first child.
- At the time of his birth, Peter Phillips was 5th in line to the throne and remained so until the birth of his cousin Prince William in 1982.
- There was a 41-gun salute from the Tower of London at the time of his birth and on December 22, 1977, he was christened by the Archbishop of Canterbury Donald Coggan in the Music Room of Buckingham Palace.
- As his parents refused offers from his grandmother Queen Elizabeth II that would have led to his being born in the peerage, Peter Phillips became the first legitimate grandchild of a monarch in more than 500 years to be born without a title or courtesy title.
- Peter Phillips was the head boy at Gordonstoun School and he went to Sydney, Australia during his gap year and worked for Sports Entertainment Limited (SEL), a company he would later return to. He also worked for Jackie Stewart’s Formula One racing team during that time.
- His godparents are Prince of Wales, Geoffrey Tiarks, Captain Hamish Lochore, Lady Cecil Cameron of Lochiel, and Jane Holderness-Roddam.