|Lena The Plug Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 1, 1991|
|Boyfriend||Adam John Grandmaison (a.k.a. Adam22)|
Lena The Plug is an American YouTube star, social media personality, and fitness enthusiast who is known for uploading glamorous pictures on her Instagram account as well as for sharing videos on her eponymous YouTube channel which she started on August 21, 2016. She uploads videos based on challenges, workout routines, vlogs, Q&As, and other relatable content on her channel and has also collaborated with fellow YouTube stars. Lena The Plug has also garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 1.5 million subscribers and more than 150 million views on her self-titled YouTube channel, more than 2 million followers on Instagram, and more than 900k followers on Twitter.
Lena The Plug
California, United States
Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles County, California, United States
Lena The Plug studied at the University of California, Santa Cruz, which is one of 10 campuses in the University of California system and is located in Santa Cruz, California, United States.
YouTube Star, Social Media Personality, Fitness Enthusiast
Lena The Plug is represented by The Lilac agency.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lena The Plug has dated –
- Adam John Grandmaison – Lena The Plug is in a relationship with internet celebrity, Adam John Grandmaison (a.k.a. Adam22). The duo has been together for a couple of years and can often be seen hanging out with one another. They also went to Coachella, California together in April 2019 and Lena The Plug also posted their pictures on Instagram. He also appears in many of Lena’s YouTube videos and he was the one who pushed Lena to start her own YouTube journey.
Race / Ethnicity
- Curvy physique
- Gorgeous hair
- Dimpled smile
- Plump Lips
- Pierced nose and ears
- Almond eyes
Lena The Plug has either endorsed or promoted a number of brands through social media such as LTP, Believe in Your utopia, American Apparel, BABY COCO, The Unique Beverage Boutique, Fleshlight, and Dolls Kill.
Best Known For
- Uploading glamorous pictures on Instagram along with her friends
- Her YouTube channel on which she uploads videos based on vlogs, fitness tutorials, Q&As, challenges, and her daily life and whose videos have accumulated more than 150 million views
- Having garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 1.5 million subscribers on her eponymous YouTube channel, more than 2 million followers on Instagram, and more than 900k followers on Twitter
First Web Show
Lena The Plug made her first web show appearance as herself in an episode, titled No Jumper – The Lena The Plug, Alina Lopez & Gia Derza Interview, of the talk-show series, No Jumper, in September 2018.
Lena The Plug stays fit by working out on a regular basis and has maintained a stunning physique. She usually works out 5 days a week, reserving the weekends for some cardio workout that she does on her own, and her chest and shoulder workout routine comprises of exercises such as cable flys, barbell upright rows, dumbbell tricep kickbacks, and wall balls.
Lena The Plug Facts
- Lena The Plug grew up in California, United States, in a very conservative household.
- While growing up, she always wanted to be thinner and also aspired to someday attain a body like Victoria’s Secret models. She also ordered a number of legal diet pills in hopes of getting a slimmer body.
- Lena The Plug has also spent some of her time studying in Sweden as well as working with autistic children.
- She started her YouTube channel on August 21, 2016, and uploaded her first video, titled “Hi, I’m Lena The Plug :)”, on December 2, 2016.
- Lena The Plug has collaborated with the likes of Lana Rhoades and Taylor White on her YouTube channel.
- She unfollows most of the people on Instagram because that’s how she keeps herself from wasting time stalking other peoples profiles.
- She has a pet cat.
- Visit her official website @ lenatheplug.com.
- Follow Lena The Plug on Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Lena The Plug / Instagram