|Lexi Underwood Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||August 28, 2003|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lexi Underwood is an American actress, singer, voiceover artist, theatre artist, and filmmaker who started her acting career with theatre and has since been cast in a variety of on-screen roles like Pearl Warren in Little Fires Everywhere, Keely Mendoza-Smith in Criminal Minds, Alexis in Forgotten Happiness, Spirit Garcia in The Good Doctor, Queen Bee in Person of Interest, Narlee in Henry Danger, Nice Nancy in Walk the Prank, Ava in Family Reunion, and Jillian in If Not Now, When.
Cheverly, Prince George’s County, Maryland, United States
She has taken acting and ballet lessons.
Actress, Singer, Voiceover Artist, Filmmaker, Theatre Artist
- Father – Alex Underwood
- Mother – Stephanie Black
- Others – Norman A. Smith (Great Grandfather) (Pharmacist who owned and operated the first black-owned pharmacy in Gastonia, North Carolina), Ophelia F. Smith (Great Grandmother) (A school teacher for special needs children in Gastonia)
Lexi Underwood is represented by –
- Amsel, Eisenstadt & Frazier & Hinojosa Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Danis, Panaro & Nist, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
4 ft 11 in or 150 cm
46 kg or 101.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Lean physique
- Pouty lips
Through social media, Lexi Underwood has either endorsed or promoted several brands like For Days, Nike, PERCXPTION, Off-White, Free People, and others.
Lexi Underwood Facts
- She grew up in Washington, D.C.
- She provided vocals to the character of Paige in the NBC Halloween television special, The David S. Pumpkins Halloween Special, in 2017.
- In 2020, Lexi Underwood started playing the role of Pearl Warren, Mia’s daughter who is a gifted student and budding poet, in the drama streaming television miniseries, Little Fires Everywhere. Her co-stars included Reese Witherspoon, Kerry Washington, Joshua Jackson, Rosemarie DeWitt, Jade Pettyjohn, Megan Stott, Gavin Lewis, and Jordan Elsass.
- She gained much appreciation for her performance in Little Fires Everywhere and the NY Times stated, “The scenes between [her mother] Mia and Pearl, both the tender and the angry ones, are the show’s highlights.”
- As a theatre artist, Lexi Underwood has been cast as Want/Urchin Girl in A Christmas Carol at Ford’s Theatre in 2013, Belinda Cratchit in Mr. Magoo’s Christmas Carol for Actors Fund of America in 2014, and Young Nala in the musical The Lion King for Disney Theatrical Productions in 2015 during the Gazelle National Tour.
Featured Image by Lexi Underwood / Instagram