|Adam22 Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||November 24, 1983|
|Girlfriend||Lena The Plug|
Adam22 is an American podcaster and YouTuber who is best known as the creator and host of the pop culture-oriented podcast No Jumper. He runs a self-titled YouTube channel where he has amassed more than 1.25 million subscribers. He is popular on other social media platforms as well with more than 900k followers on Twitter and more than 1.75 million followers on Instagram.
Adam John Grandmaison
Nashua, New Hampshire, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Father – Philip J. Grandmaison
- Mother – His mother was a librarian.
- Siblings – He has a sister.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
84 kg or 185 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Adam22 has dated –
- Lena The Plug (2016-Present) – Adam22 had started dating vlogger, internet personality, and adult film actress Lena Nersesian aka Lena The Plug in September 2016. The couple got engaged later and have a daughter together named Parker (b. November 14, 2020).
- Celina Powell (2018)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
He often tends to dye his hair blonde.
- Toned physique
- Ever-changing hairstyle
- Has his entire upper body covered in tattoos
- Often sports a beard
- Adam22’s father, Philip J. Grandmaison, was a close friend of former U.S. President Bill Clinton as Philip’s brother was one of Bill’s earliest political campaign supporters. In December 2000, Bill Clinton had pardoned Grandmaison’s father who had been convicted of mail fraud in 1996.
- Adam22 was a massive fan of hip-hop music in his youth. One of his favorite tracks at that time was Gucci Mane‘s hit song titled Bricks that includes the line ‘I’m ballin’ like an athlete but got no Jumper’. This line had inspired the name ‘No Jumper’ as the title of his future blog.
- He was an avid BMX rider in his youth and in 2006 had started a BMX website called The Come Up. He had later founded a BMX biking team named ONSOMESH*T and a related clothing line that once had a retail store on Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles.
- No Jumper was initially a blog on Tumblr where hip-hop-oriented article writers were financed by him to write posts about music. It was started in 2011 but had stagnated after a few months. It was revived in 2015 as a podcast and hosted on YouTube, featuring interviews with underground rap artists. As of January 2022, the channel had crossed more than 1.1 billion video views.
- In April 2016, he had interviewed popular rapper XXXTentacion and that video had garnered more than 13 million views. This was the rapper’s first official professional interview. In June 2018, he had held a memorial event for XXXTentacion who had been killed 2 days prior in front of his ONSOMESH*T store. The crowd at the event soon grew to more than a thousand people and the police had to intervene in riot gear.
- He had hosted the inaugural Trap Circus music festival in Miami in 2017.
- He had started featuring in personalized adult films with his girlfriend Lena the Plug for the website Onlyfans in 2017. In November 2021, the pair had announced a new podcast called Plug Talk which focuses on interviewing adult film stars on Onlyfans.
Featured Image by Adam22 / Instagram