|Tanner Novlan Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||April 9, 1985|
Tanner Novlan is a Canadian actor and model who is best known for his appearance in Roswell, New Mexico as Gregory Manes, Modern Family as Liam, and in Letterkenny as Zack Russell Terrier (2017). Besides that, Zack is also known to be the husband of Kayla Ewell. He also has a huge fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram.
The United States of America
As a model, Tanner is represented by Vision Models (Los Angeles).
6 ft 1 or 185.5 cm
84 kg or 185 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tanner has dated –
- Kayla Ewell (2010-Present) – Tanner got married to well-known actress Kayla Ewell who was his long-time girlfriend on September 12, 2015. The couple had their first child, a girl named, Poppy Marie Novlan (b. July 2019). Kayla is best known for her appearance as Vicki Donovan on The Vampire Diaries. The couple welcomed their 2nd child, a son named Jones Douglas Novlan in June 2022. Jones was born 7 weeks early and weighed 3.9 lbs at the time of his birth.
Race / Ethnicity
- Perfectly shaped lips
- Broad jawline
- Tall physique
Through his social media, Tanner has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- Larsson & Jennings
- Tim Hortons
He has appeared commercials for various brands including Liberty Mutual.
Tanner Novlan Facts
- Novlan’s career highlight was with the Liberty Mutual commercial on which he deliberately botched his lines.
- He was very good at skateboarding and knew how to bust a move during his younger days.
- Novlan was featured in the music video for Maybe (October 8, 2010) which was performed by the Australian rock band Sick Puppies.
- As a model, he has done photoshoots with various photographers including David Brad.
- He lost his grandfather Clem in July 2019.
- Novlan is originally from Saskatchewan.
- He does not hold back on pizza cravings and relishes the taste of it.
- When he’s not busy acting or modeling, he plays ice hockey and is very good at ice skating.
Featured Image By Assistt / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0