|Thomas Petrou Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||September 2, 1998|
Thomas Petrou is an American YouTuber and social media influencer who has amassed more than 200k subscribers on his daily vlogging-based self-titled YouTube channel. He further rose to fame when he joined Team 10 in 2017, a group of YouTubers and social media influencers that was founded by Jake Paul. He has developed a strong following on other social media platforms as well with more than 9 million followers on TikTok and more than 3 million followers on Instagram. In 2019, Thomas founded the TikTok account named The Hype House which is a group of TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram influencers that live together in a Los Angeles mansion with the same name.
San Diego, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
After completing his high school graduation, Thomas had joined the New York University to study engineering but dropped out before completing his degree.
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
- Siblings – Oliver Petrou (Twin Brother), Giorgio Petrou (Brother), Selina Petrou (Sister), Lizette Petrou (Sister)
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Thomas has dated –
- Kayla Pimentel (2014–2019) – Thomas started dating Kayla Pimentel in May 2014. After 5 years of courtship, the couple parted ways amicably in December 2019. They announced their decision to their fans in a joint video that was uploaded on his YouTube channel.
- Morgan Riddle (2020)
- Mia Hayward (2020-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Greek descent on his father’s side and Italian descent on his mother’s side.
- Toned physique
- Has a mole on his left arm and one on his chin
- Has tattoos on both his arms
- Affable smile
- Thick eyebrows
- Side-cropped, spiked hair
Thomas Petrou Facts
- Thomas’s parents got divorced when he was quite young and he was brought up by his mother.
- During his senior year in high school, he met with a freak accident where his right hand was injured so badly that he could hardly feel any sensation in his fingers for a few days.
- He was interested in filmmaking and editing since his teenage years and ultimately dropped out of New York University as he was not able to focus on his studies because he would spend most of his time filming vlogs. One of his first vlogs was about documenting his college application process.
- He had started a Vine account named The Petrous with his cousins but after one of his cousins got into trouble due to some of the content, Thomas decided to switch to YouTube.
- Apart from his interest in filmmaking, he had also tried his hand at modeling when he was 16 years old.
Featured Image by Thomas Petrou / Instagram