|Charli D’Amelio Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 1, 2004|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Charli D’Amelio is an American TikTok Star, dancer, and social media influencer who became a viral sensation on the TikTok platform with her dance clips, montages, and lip-syncs. She had started her TikTok channel in June 2015 and has amassed more than 90 million followers on the platform, with the first 5 million followers coming within the first 3 months of starting the channel. She often collaborates with fellow TikTok stars Chase Hudson and Maximo Rivano. Charli is also popular on Instagram where she has more than 30 million followers.
Norwalk, Connecticut, United States
Connecticut, United States
As of December 2019, Charli was a high school student.
TikTok Star, Social Media Influencer, Dancer
- Father – Marc D’Amelio (Politician, Businessman)
- Mother – Heidi D’Amelio (Photographer, Social Media Personality)
- Siblings – Dixie D’Amelio (Older Sister) (Social Media Personality)
She self-manages her career.
Her current height is believed to be 5 ft 7 in or 170 cm.
In December 2019, she revealed her height via Twitter as 5 ft 3 in or 160 cm.
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Charlie has dated –
- Chase Hudson (xlilhuddy) (2019-2020)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Shoulder-length straight hair
- Freckled face
- Petite frame
- Has moles on her chin
Charli D’Amelio Favorite Things
- Role Model – Jennifer Lopez
- Dancers – Mackenzie Ziegler, Maddie Ziegler
- Dance Genres – Jazz, Contemporary
- Travel Destination – Las Vegas
- Music Genres – Rap, Country
- TV Show – American Horror Story
Charli D’Amelio Facts
- She began taking dance lessons very early on from the age of 3 and started to compete in dance events from the age of 5. As of December 2019, her dream was to pursue a career as a professional dancer and it is one of her stated goals to perform at concerts or in music videos for Jennifer Lopez and Lady Gaga.
- In November 2019, Charli performed during the acts of the musicians Bebe Rexha and The Jonas Brothers as part of the Happiness Begins Tour in New York. Bebe had sent her a private message on Instagram to invite her for the performance.
- Charli faced a lot of backlash after announcing her first meet-and-greet event in Norwalk, Connecticut, in November 2019. The tickets for the event were priced as high as USD 100 per head, and the extravagant fees caused a lot of storm on social media, especially from teenage girls.
- Some TikTok users even pointed out the fact that a front-row seat at a Billie Eilish concert would only cost USD 90. Charli later clarified that all the proceeds from the event, except for the money spent on security, had gone to a local charity that raises funds to support people with special needs.
- She posted her first YouTube video in November 2019 and it was a vlog about her meet-and-greet event. The video has amassed more than 3.5 million views within a month and has fetched her more than 350k subscribers.
- In an interview, she has stated that she is slightly confused with her sudden rise to fame and finds it difficult to put a finger on the exact reasons for her popularity and why fans hype her up so much.
- She is more popular among teenage boys and it resulted in a trend where boys perform a duet with her and then look surprised.
- In another interview, she mentioned that the negativity of the online world often overwhelms her. She has often noticed her classmates recording her in school and sharing the clips on Snapchat group chats and stories to mock her which has led her to be self-conscious and insecure.
- She started uploading dance clips on TikTok in the summer of 2019.
- In 2020, she was included in the Guinness Book of World Records 2021 for the most number of followers on TikTok. By April 30, 2020, she had over 52 million TikTok followers (highest by any person on the TikTok platform).
- In September 2020, Charli partnered with Step.com to help teenagers with money management and banking.
Featured Image by Charli D’Amelio / Instagram