|Khaby Lame Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||March 9, 2000|
Khaby Lame is a Senegalese TikTok star and content creator who is the most followed TikTok star in the world – the feat which he achieved in June 2022. He is known for the short wordless comedy skit reaction content that he uploads to his TikTok account titled khaby.lame. Besides that, Khaby also has a popular Instagram account to which he uploads similar content.
TikTok Star, Content Creator
Khaby is represented by Riggio Alessandro and Iron Corporation.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Khaby Lame has dated –
- Zaira Nucci – In October 2020, Khaby announced his engagement to Zaira Nucci.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Senegalese ancestry.
- Wide smile
- Plump lower lip
- Bulbous nose
- Tall physical appearance
- Through his social media, Khaby has either endorsed or promoted various brands including the Hype Store.
- In January 2022, Khaby signed a multi-year partnership with Hugo Boss and was later featured in the brand’s #BeYourOwnBoss campaign.
Khaby Lame Facts
- Originally, Khaby is from Senegal. Later, he relocated to Chivasso, Turin, Italy to complete his studies.
- On April 4, 2016, Khaby started his YouTube channel titled Khaby. Lame. However, as of early July 2021, there was no content on the channel.
- One of the earliest posts that Khaby uploaded to his Instagram account was on January 25, 2017.
- In March 2020, Khaby started uploading videos to his TikTok account titled khaby.lame. In July 2021, Khaby had close to 1.5 billion likes and more than 85 million fans.
- He had started posting videos on TikTok after he lost his job as a factory worker in Italy in 2020 due to the pandemic.
- In July 2021, he was the 2nd most followed TikTok star following dancer Charli D’Amelio.
- On August 9, 2021, Khaby became only the second person on TikTok to hit the 100 million followers mark on TikTok.
- In August 2021, he was accused by some viewers of body shaming women on TikTok in some of his older videos.
- In September 2021, Khaby made his runway debut for the Boss x Russell Athletic capsule collection in Milan, Italy.
- In late June 2022, Khaby became the most-followed TikToker in the world, after he crossed Charli D’Amelio, with more than 142.8 million followers.
- In September 2022, as per a report it was revealed that Khaby Lame was earning up to $750,000 per TikTok post. According to Khaby’s manager, he was very close to earning $10 million in 2022 alone.
- Khaby had a voice cameo in the Italian-dubbed version of the 2022 film, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.
- In 2023, he was revealed as a judge on Italia’s Got Talent.
Featured Image By Khaby Lame / Instagram