|Kayla Pimentel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 5, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kayla Pimentel is an American YouTuber and social media influencer who is best known for her-self titled YouTube channel where she posts content around themes such as fitness routines, lifestyle, fashion, makeup, and shopping hauls. Her channel has garnered more than 25k subscribers and had started blowing up once she had started posting vlogs that revolved around her college life at the University of California, Berkeley. She would often talk about academics, friendships, course/subject tips, friendships, and relationships in her college-related vlogs. She also has more than 10k followers on Instagram. In January 2020, she started working as a growth and marketing intern at a company called Lifework in California where she had to match MBA graduates from top-notch US universities with small businesses affected by the global coronavirus outbreak.
San Diego, California, United States
Berkeley, Alameda County, California, United States
Kayla had earned her high school diploma, with honors, from High Tech High in San Diego, California (2012-2016). In 2016, she had joined the University of California, Berkeley, and earned a bachelor’s degree in political economy, with an emphasis on global investment and entrepreneurship, in 2020.
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kayla has dated –
- Thomas Petrou (2014–2019) – Kayla started dating YouTuber and social media influencer Thomas Petrou in May 2014. After 5 years of courtship, the couple parted ways amicably in December 2019. They announced their decision to their fans in a joint video that was uploaded on Thomas’s YouTube channel.
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite frame
- Center-parted, long, straight hair
- Has a mole near her nose and one on her forehead
- Charming smile
- Plump lips
Kayla Pimentel Facts
- Kayla, at High Tech High school, had co-founded the HTHMA Interact Club and had served as its president.
- From April 2015 to January 2019, a period that straddled her high school and college stints, she had worked as an administrative and sales associate at Closet Signature, a clothing store in San Diego, California. From February to May 2019, she had worked as a marketing and business relations intern at Thoughtful Human, a card-selling startup.
- She has also had work experience in Australia, where she had worked from May to August 2019, as a content producer and business consultant intern at Start Some Good LLC in Sydney.
- She starts off all of her YouTube videos with the catchphrase ‘great things are going to happen today’. She also uses it in her bio in her social media accounts.
Featured Image by Kayla Pimentel / Instagram