|Michael Le Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 19, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Michael Le is an American TikTok star and social media influencer who became an internet sensation with his dance-based clips on the TikTok platform where he has amassed more than 17 million followers. He also runs a self-titled YouTube channel that has garnered more than 300k subscribers and where he uploads elaborately choreographed dance videos that cover popular songs. Like TikTok, he posts short dance clips on Instagram as well where he has developed a sizeable fanbase with more than 1 million followers.
West Palm Beach, Palm Beach County, Florida, United States
Florida, United States
TikTok Star, Social Media Influencer
- Mother – Tina Le (Entrepreneur, Hair & Nail Spa Owner)
- Siblings – Tiffany Le (Younger Sister) (Dancer, Social Media Personality), Jonathan Le (Younger Brother)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Michael has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Vietnamese descent.
- Toned physique
- Often appears in a woolen hat or a baseball cap
- Tousled, curly hair
- Wears a necklace and an earring with the ‘Cross’ mark
- Clean-shaven look
- Has a tattoo on the side of his neck
Michael has partnered with and promoted brands such as –
- Bang Energy
Michael Le Facts
- He had started dancing from the age of just 4 and had developed an interest in the hip hop genre when he was in the 4th grade. He has revealed in an interview that he used to be bullied about his ethnicity and found dance as an outlet to channel his anger and energy.
- Although his first love has always been dance, he has also had a keen interest in photography and has run a blog where he depicts his life experiences as a dancer and choreographer.
- In 2018, he was featured in an episode of the reality TV show Undercover Boss where local YouTuber Bethany Moto posed as an aspiring YouTuber named Skyler and pranked Michael into believing that she needed to learn dance from him.
- Other than his self-titled primary channel, he runs another YouTube channel named Justmaiko where he posts pranks and challenge videos. The channel has garnered more than 400k subscribers.
- He is a member of the TikTok collective called Shluv Gang which promotes its merchandise with the name Shluv Clothing. The apparel and accessories from this merchandize line are sold via a dedicated website and are promoted through a separate Instagram page.
- Michael was seen in the 2021 Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list of social media stars.
- In June 2021, during the YouTube Vs. TikTok Battle of the Platforms event, Miachel was defeated by YouTuber FaZe Jarvis in a boxing match.
Featured Image by Michael Le / Instagram