|GK Barry Quick Info
|5 ft 5 in
|Date of Birth
|August 12, 1999
GK Barry is an English internet personality, social media influencer, and podcaster who started posting comedy and lifestyle videos on the video-sharing platform TikTok in March 2020. This was at the start of the COVID-19 pandemic and while she was completing a degree at Nottingham Trent University. Within about a year of posting her first video on TikTok, GK Barry reached 1 million followers on the platform. As of December 2023, she had amassed more than 3.5 million followers there. Her username (@gkbarry) on TikTok was quite different from her birth name, Grace Eleanor Keeling, because, at that time, she was hesitant to reveal her real name publicly. This username was created by combining her initials (GK) with the surname of one of her friends (Tatiana Barry). In April 2022, she began a podcast called Saving Grace through which she interviews various celebrities. She also posts these interviews on a YouTube channel with the same name. As of December 2023, she had garnered more than 410k subscribers on this channel. She also runs a secondary YouTube channel titled GK Barry where she has amassed more than 50k subscribers.
Grace Eleanor Keeling
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England, United Kingdom
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands, England, United Kingdom
GK Barry, after her high school graduation, joined Nottingham Trent University, a public research university in Nottingham. She studied filmmaking there and later obtained a master’s degree in digital marketing.
Internet Personality, Social Media Influencer, Podcaster
She has been represented by Hannah Holland, Manager & Booking Agent, HLD, Talent Management & Entertainment Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
GK Barry has dated –
- George Clarke (2022) – RUMORED
- Billy Hunt (2022-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of British descent.
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, long, straight hair
- Charming smile
- Radiant face
- Has a tattoo near her left elbow and another near her right wrist
GK Barry has served as the brand ambassador of PrettyLittleThing, a UK-based fast-fashion retailer that is aimed at 16-41-year-old women.
She fronted an advertisement campaign for KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken, an American global fast-food restaurant chain) in July 2023.
GK Barry Facts
- While GK Barry was studying at Nottingham Trent University, she worked on the set of Doctors – a British TV soap opera that was first broadcast in March 2000. Around the same time, she created some social media content for the local police department as well as ShawMind, a charity working to promote mental health awareness.
- She also helped the Nottingham Women’s Centre (one of the oldest women’s centers in the United Kingdom) rebrand their business and assisted on the set of a Netflix film titled Hood.
- When she first started posting on TikTok – in March 2020 – GK Barry was a bit hesitant because she felt that the platform was largely meant for uploading dance videos. However, she soon realized that other genres of content were also being consumed widely there. This encouraged her to regularly post her comedy and lifestyle videos.
- She soon found herself engrossed in making TikTok videos to such an extent that she later admitted in an interview that she could have achieved a better grade in her final year at Nottingham Trent University had she not prioritized TikTok over her studies.
- In April 2022, GK Barry began a podcast titled Saving Grace and it debuted at number one on various podcast charts. The immediate success of this venture was surprising for her as it was quite rare for TikTokers to host a podcast. In February 2023, she toured the Saving Grace podcast in cities around the United Kingdom.
Featured Image by GK Barry / Instagram