|Dessie Mitcheson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 30, 1990|
Dessie Mitcheson is an American model and social media star, best known for her appearance as a contestant in the 30th season of the action, adventure CBS TV show titled The Amazing Race (2018) alongside fellow model Kayla Fitz. The show was based on the premise of competitive traveling across the world in a number of ways for a cash prize of $1 million. Unfortunately, Dessie and Kayla were disqualified in the very 1st episode after she was the last one to step on the mat, thus earning the last place, and only re-appeared in the 2-hour finale at the end of 2018. Dessie has a long history of being an international commercial model, and in youth, won competitions such as Miss Bikini America Tall Division, Miss Model America, Miss Tropic Beauty Las Vegas, Miss Tropic Beauty Myrtle Beach, and was the face of Playboy Intimates and MGM Grand in 2011. She was also placed in Top 10 at the Miss Pennsylvania Intercontinental contest in 2012, became the winner of Maxim’s Hometown Hottie 2013 event, placed #100 on Maxim’s “Hot 100” list the same year, and was named Miss Makita Power Tools in 2014.
Dessie has also appeared on the cover of or was featured in magazines such as American Cowboy, Smokescreen, Belle Morte, Stare, Whirl, Nationalist, Editorial, AllAboutBikes, FrontRow Monthly, became a MaximUSA CoverGirl in 2014, and appeared on the cover of Beyond the Spotlight in 2018. She is perhaps best recognized as one of the ring girls for the legendary boxing match between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao on May 2, 2015, which was also billed as “Fight of the Century.” Dessie also stated in 2018 that her proudest achievement was reaching the top 15 out of 5000 models that auditioned for the 1st-ever Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2017 casting call for the new swimwear line and runway show. After Dan Bilzerian created his multi-product brand Ignite Cannabis Co., Dessie also became a resident of his multi-floor, luxurious home and made regular appearances in the vlogs on his “Ignite House” YouTube channel starting with October 17, 2018. She has also amassed a large fanbase online with more than 400k followers on Instagram.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Orange County, California, United States
Dessie graduated from high school with top honors and then enrolled in a cosmetology school due to her passion for having a career in the beauty industry.
She also took acting classes at the South Coast Repertory, a Tony Award-winning theater.
- Mother – Linda Mitcheson (Cosmetologist)
Dessie Mitcheson is represented by –
- JLA Talent Group (Talent Agent) in London, England, United Kingdom, and Manchester, England, United Kingdom
- Otto Models (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States, and Orange County, California, United States
- Commercial Talent (Talent Agent Commercial) in Studio City, California, United States
- CME Influencer Agency (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dessie Mitcheson has dated –
- Zachary Pilek (2012-Present) – The two met on a yacht named Celebration on May 2012. Zach worked as a deckhand while Dessie was there doing modeling for a TV show, and only 1 year later, Dessie moved to California to pursue full-time modeling. 6 years later, on March 22, 2018, Zach was in Cabo on board the yacht, and Dessie flew in to see him. They then drove down to a beautiful beach named Playa Balandra La Paz in La Paz, Pedro Domingo Murillo, Bolivia, under the premise that they would take a picture together. However, Zach got down on one knee and made a surprise proposal to her. After they got engaged, Zach and Dessie decided to create a website in honor of the upcoming wedding @ zola.com/wedding/dessieandzachary. Since they scheduled their wedding well ahead of time, Dessie and Zach had time to make necessary reservations and clear up any doubts regarding the organization that their guests might have. As of July 2019. the wedding was scheduled to be held on June 20, 2020, in Nashville, Tennessee, the United States, in a big, rustic house named Riverwood Mansion.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White, Middle Eastern, and Hispanic)
She is of German, Scandinavian, Irish, Spanish, Italian, European Jewish, Polish, English, and Russian descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Pale Purple’ in the past.
- Petite body frame
- Beautiful eyes
- Defined jawline
Dessie Mitcheson has endorsed brands such as –
- Monster Energy
- MGM Grand
- Rue 21 Men’s Fragrance
- JoAnn Fabrics
- Chynna Dolls Swimwear
- Shop Tobi (2018)
- Verbenas USA (2018)
- Tecate (2018)
- Nasty Gal (2018)
- Ignite CBD (2019)
- FashionNova (2019)
- Keto With Crystal (2019)
- BEACH BABE Swimwear (2019)
- Cynababy Swimwear (2019)
- L.O.S Collection (2019)
- Paul and Rade Swimwear (2019)
- Solkissed (2019)
- Girlfriend Box (2019)
- TruDog Health (2019)
- Windsor Smith Women’s Shoes (2019)
- Dr. Demetri MD (2019)
- Riverside Premier Motors (2019)
- Racer’s Edge Indoor Karting (2019)
- Estée Lauder (2019)
- BrandSnob (2019)
- Boohoo (2019)
- PrettyLittleThing (2019)
- Affliction Clothing (2019)
- Twitch (2019)
- SHEIN (2019)
- Dreamgirl Costumes & Wigs (2019)
- INC SWIM (2019)
- Adidas Women (2019)
- Fantasy Lingerie (2019)
- Urban Outfitters (2019)
- Roma Costume (2019)
- Forever21 (2019)
- Rag & Bone (2019)
- Lion and Wild Miami (2019)
Dessie Mitcheson has also appeared in a TV commercial for Livelinks in the past.
Best Known For
- Being a well-known international commercial model
- Her appearance as a contestant in the 30th season of CBS TV series The Amazing Race (2018) alongside her friend, model Kayla Fitz
- Being the main ring girl during a legendary match between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather in May 2015
- Her social media fanbase with more than 400k followers on Instagram
First TV Show
Dessie Mitcheson made her first TV show appearance as a ‘Contestant’ in an episode titled You’re a Champion, Prove It of the action, adventure, family series The Amazing Race in January 2018.
Dessie Mitcheson Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Fishing, Golf, Yoga, Boating
- Movie – Juno (2007)
- TV Shows – The Bachelor, Grey’s Anatomy
- Football Team – Pittsburgh Steelers
- Place On Earth – La Paz, Pedro Domingo Murillo, Bolivia
- Book Genre – Motivational, Life Advice
- Book – The 10x Rule by Grant Cardone
- Drink – Boba (Bubble Tea)
- Subject In High School – English
- Meal – Sushi
- Quote – “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”
Dessie Mitcheson Facts
- She got her ears pierced and had perm hair done at the age of 3.
- She would never try Moto sports.
- Growing up, she was a competitive gymnast and enjoyed track and field. She also had varsity letters in golf and diving.
- Dessie cherished her parents’ love for rock ‘n’ roll and alternative rock growing up and listened to a lot of ZZ Top, The Rolling Stones, and Rod Stewart.
- She would like to travel to Australia and Japan.
- Dessie has a female dog named Pippa.
- If Dessie would have to describe herself in 3 words, they would be passionate, sweet, and vibrant.
- According to her, the worst place on Earth is DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles), a government agency for driver licensing and vehicle registration, because of the long waiting time and boring paperwork.
- She was named the lead sideline reporter for the Legends Football League in 2016.
- She has attended a hosting class taught by Suzanne Sena and a special training course in scene study under coach David Grey at Grey Studios in Los Angeles, California, United States.
- A talent that she wishes she had is to sing like Celine Dion.
- The worst part about modeling, according to her, is being in and out of airports constantly and sitting in traffic idly.
- The worst part about being in the spotlight for her is missing out on important personal life events because of work.
- She was named BikiniTeam.com‘s “Model of the Month” in May 2018.
- The worst pick up line she’s heard was when she was in Vegas, Nevada, United States, and a guy asked her: “Hey, it’s my bachelor party, wanna have fun?” to which she responded with a firm no.
- Dessie’s ideal date is either jumping out of a plane, a sunset cruise, or just a romantic dinner.
- Her ideal man is someone who is 100% himself and doesn’t care what others think of him.
- The one thing she hates about men in the bedroom is snoring.
- She has a sweet tooth and gets obsessed with binge-watching TV shows, The Bachelor in particular.
- In September 2018, she and Kayla Fitz were fired from working at a Canelo Alvarez vs Gennady Golovkin boxing match, even though they had a work history. The reason was that the advertisement they made for the beer brand Tecate was too s*xual for the brand’s bosses, so they were literally pushed off the stage and “canned.”
- Dessie tried goat yoga in February 2019.
- Visit her official website @ dessiemitcheson.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, 2nd Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Dessie Mitcheson / Instagram