|Kanishka Soni Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 16, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kanishka Soni is an Indian actor, singer, model, reality television personality, yoga trainer, and politician. She is known for having been cast in various shows and movies such as Diya Aur Baati Hum, Bathroom Singer, Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 2, Exhausted with VJ Juhi, Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala, Rakhi Ka Swayamwar, Jamunia, Pavitra Rishta, Devaraya, Baal Veer, Do Dil Ek Jaan, Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev, Sankatmorchan Hanumaan, Pathayeram Kodi, Niharika, Matha Bhare Manjula, Gumrah: End of Innocence, Yuvrajayam, Tum Aise Hi Rehna, Firangi Bahu, Crime Patrol, CID, Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap, Mahabharat, SuperCops vs Supervillains, Sankatmochan Mahabali Hanuman, Begusarai, Savdhaan India, Yeh Jawani Ta Ra Ri Ri, and Devi Adi Parashakti.
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
New York, United States
Kanishka Soni studied at Kendriya Vidyalaya located in Shahibaug, Ahmedabad. Afterward, she attended the University of Mumbai and completed MBA in Finance.
Actor, Singer, Model, Yoga Trainer, Politician, Reality Television Personality
- Siblings – She had a brother.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Note – Kanishka Soni has stated that she had been in an abusive relationship in the past. She revealed in August 2022 via Instagram that she had married herself, becoming one of the few Indians to opt for sologamy.
Race / Ethnicity
Has a tattoo on her back
She has been cast in commercials for several brands which include the likes of Huggies, LIC, etc.
Kanishka Soni Facts
- She started her career in the entertainment industry in 2007 when she appeared as a contestant on the reality television show Bathroom Singer.
- In 2011, Kanishka Soni started appearing as Kavita (Daisaa’s daughter-in-law and Kanha’s mother) in the Star Plus soap opera Diya Aur Baati Hum.
- She portrayed the character of Princess Revati in the mythological drama television series Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev in 2012. The show stars Mohit Raina, Mouni Roy, Saurabh Raaj Jain, and Sonarika Bhadoria.
- Kanishka Soni co-starred as Karishma in the 2013 Tamil-language science fiction comedy film Pathayeram Kodi.
- In 2015, The Times of India credited her as a multi-talented beauty.
- She was cast in the recurring role of Maya Mithilesh Thakur in the soap opera Begusarai in 2016.
- Kanishka Soni brought to life the character of Inspector Redkar in the musical drama television series Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala in 2018.
- In 2020, she was seen as Devi Ganga in the mythological television series Devi Adi Parashakti.
Featured Image by Kanishka Soni / Instagram