|Ant Clemons Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||September 26, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ant Clemons is an American singer, songwriter, and, rapper who had come into the spotlight in 2018 when he was featured as a guest artist in rapper Kanye West‘s single titled All Mine. His debut EP titled Happy 2 Be Here was released in March 2020 and had been nominated for the ‘Best R&B Album’ award at the 2021 Grammy Awards.
Anthony Clemons Jr.
Willingboro Township, Burlington County, New Jersey, United States
Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
Ant, after his high school graduation, had joined the Burlington County Institute of Technology Westampton Campus in New Jersey to study graphic arts. He had, however, dropped out after attending just a semester there.
Singer, Songwriter, Rapper
- Father – Anthony Clemons Sr. (IT Consultant)
- Mother – Kim Clemons
- Siblings – Ashley Clemons (Younger Sister) (Cosmetics Business Owner), Amber Clemons (Sister)
He is represented by Christian McCurdy, Manager and Booking Agent,
- Legion Records
- Universal Music Group
- Human Re Sources
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- Lanky frame
- Sports a thick beard
- Always makes appearances in a red beanie
- Affable smile
- Wears ear and nose studs
Ant Clemons Facts
- Ant’s love for music had come from within his household as his parents would play songs from artists such as Michael Jackson, The Notorious B.I.G., and Stevie Wonder, all the time at their home.
- He also used to impersonate Michael Jackson from a very young age and had performed at a birthday party, in that avatar, when he was 4 years old. He and his sisters, Ashley and Amber, would often perform at family events, in their childhood and teenage years, as a part of the ‘Clemons Trio’.
- Ant had later joined the youth choir at a local church named the Sharon Baptist Church.
- He had first delved into songwriting in 2009, as a means to get over his parents’ impending divorce. He soon began to record his songs and produce music using various digital audio workstation software.
- While he was studying at the Burlington County Institute of Technology Westampton Campus, he had joined a Pittsburgh-based theater company called The Heritage Players.
- He had embarked on a musical career, seriously, in 2016 when he would travel from Philadelphia to Los Angeles every 2 weeks to try and meet songwriters and music producers. He was waiting tables at a Red Lobster outlet in Philadelphia at that time.
- Ant would return to Philadelphia whenever he ran out of money as well and it was his mother then who had supported him in his bid to move permanently to Los Angeles. There, he would often sleep at a friend’s place and would write songs in exchange for rent.
- In January 2018, he had met music producer Bongo ByTheWay for the first time, and the duo developed such good chemistry that they went on to record 11 tracks together in a single day.
Featured Image by Ant Clemons / Instagram