|Danielle Savre Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 26, 1988|
Danielle Savre is an American actress and singer who is prominently known for her portrayal as the self-titled character in Kaya, Anna in Too Close to Home, Madeline Goodhart in Wild About Harry, and as Laura Porter in Boogeyman 2. Other than that, Danielle is also known for contributing her vocals to the group Sweet Obsession and Trinity.
Danielle Kathleen Savre
Simi Valley, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Danielle studied at White Oak Elementary and Valley View Middle School.
Later, she went on to attend Westlake High School in Thousand Oaks, California during her freshman year.
However, she transferred to Simi Valley High School where she finished her sophomore year.
In 2004, Danielle graduated from Moorpark College.
- Father – Randy Savre
- Mother – Kathie Savre (Counselor)
- Siblings – Stephanie M. Savre (Older Sister) (Firewoman)
- Others – Eugene Harris Savre (Paternal Grandfather), Betty Jane Callow (Paternal Grandmother), James Augustus Guardino (Maternal Grandfather), Marie Clementine Mervilde (Maternal Grandmother), Kaitlin Sandeno (Cousin) (Olympic Swimmer)
Danielle is represented by TalentWorks, Capstone Talent Management, and Zero Gravity Management.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Danielle has dated –
- Jesse McCartney (2008-2009) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
Daniella has Norwegian, English, Bohemian/Czech, Cornish, part German, and Manx ancestry on her father’s side and Italian/Sicilian, Belgian Flemish ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Buxom physical appearance
- Beautiful eyes
- Square face shape
Danielle Savre Favorite Things
- Restaurant – Café Gratitude
- Food – Macro bowl
- Desert – Chocolate chip Sammy with vanilla filling.
- Shopping Venue – Shopaholic Sample Sale
- Place To Buy Jewelry And Watches – Mr. Warburton
- Charity Event – The Tough Mudder Half
- Cultural Event – Into Action
- Cultural Institution – Central Library in Downtown LA
- Spot In Los Angeles – Abbot Kinney
Source – Haute Living
Danielle Savre Facts
- She attended Moorpark College at the same time as she was studying in high school. Hence, completing her university early.
- Savre once stated in an interview that she does not eat steak.
- Danielle does not compromise with her junk food cravings and relishes the taste of pizzas from Stella Barra Pizzeria.
- Danielle portrayed the role of a cheerleader in Bring It On: All or Nothing (2006) and Heroes (2006).
- She was raised in Simi Valley, Ventura County, California in the past. Danielle moved to Los Angeles in 2008.
- She is the 4th half-cousin of Olympic swimmer Kaitlin Sandeno.
- Danielle’s guilty pleasure is The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
- She wishes to adopt needlepoint as a hobby.
- Danielle prefers to sleep late and get up early.
- Savre once stated in an interview that she had an OCD for the way her bags are packed.
- Her father Randy worked for an electric company.
- In the past, Danielle performed with Sweet Obsession and Trinity.
- In June 2021, she donated her eggs to her childhood best friend Chris Ogden-Harkins and his husband Jacob Ogden-Harkins to help them start a family.
Featured Image By Danielle Savre / Instagram