|David Blaine Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||April 4, 1973|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
David Blaine is an American magician, illusionist, endurance artist, and extreme performer who is widely known for his street and close-up magic, and his high-profile accomplishments of endurance, with him having set as well as broken many world records. Blaine had come into the spotlight with the TV special David Blaine: Street Magic (1996) and had gone on to attain global attention in his first public endurance feat on April 5, 1999, when he was buried underground in a plexiglass coffin for a week in New York City. He has been the executive producer for many TV movie documentaries including David Blaine: Beyond Magic (2016) that he had written for as well, and David Blaine: Vertigo (2002), for which he had been the director, too. He has also acted in several television programs such as Mister Lonely (2007) where he played the role of Priest 2.
David Blaine White
Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
He went to a Montessori school in Brooklyn. His family later relocated to Little Falls in New Jersey, where he attended Passaic Valley Regional High School.
Magician, Illusionist, Endurance artist
- Father – William Perez (Vietnam War veteran)
- Mother – Maureen Patrice (Teacher)
He has been represented by Jill Fritzo Public Relations.
6 ft or 183 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Fiona Apple (1997)
- Madonna (1998) – Rumor
- Bijou Phillips (1999) – Rumor
- Daryl Hannah (2002)
- Manon von Gerkan (2002-2003)
- Josie Maran (2002-2004)
- Mallory Snyder (2004)
- Lonneke Engel (2006)
- Alizée Guinochet (2008-2014) – David had dated and got engaged with model Alizée Guinochet. They together had welcomed a daughter named Dessa (b. January 27, 2011).
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Hispanic and White)
He is of Puerto Rican and Italian descent on his father’s side of the family and of Ashkenazi Jewish and Russian descent on his mother’s side.
- Plump lips
- Droopy eyelids
- Tall stature
- Beard and mustache
David Blaine Favorite Things
- Artist – Chris Burden and performers like him who have taken acts and put them in galleries and then done things that are on the edge
Source – IMDb
David Blaine Facts
- He has recalled that when he was 4 years old, he had seen a magician perform on the subway and that had ignited a lifelong interest for David.
- Since his childhood, David has dreamed of being floated by the means of a balloon.
- He has stated that his amazing mother would always encourage and support him in all his endeavors.
- David has remembered that his mother had passed on to him a deck of cards, that her mother had given her, that had comprised of a gypsy tarot deck, and David used to carry it everywhere.
- He has stated that prior to each stunt, he has physically prepared himself with proper diet and exercise and has often fasted. Once the stunt starts he has gone into the correct mental state by putting himself in a meditative state, traveling through an imaginary world.
- David has affirmed that before a show, he has gathered energy by doing some close-up magic, wandering into the crowd a little, and mixing in with the audience.
- He has pointed out that in truth, the only limitations on our ability to astonish ourselves as well as each other are inflicted by our own minds.
Featured Image by Notorious Nostalgia / Instagram