|Sandra Smith Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 22, 1980|
Sandra Smith is an American television host, anchor, and reporter who is known for her stint with Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network as she has served as an anchor for America’s Newsroom.
Sandra Kaye Smith
Chicago, Illinois, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Sandra Smith studied at Wheaton Warrenville South High School from where she graduated in 1998. During her time at Wheaton Warrenville South High School, she was the cross country team captain as a senior and earned 3 letters in cross country and 2 letters in track. In addition to that, she was also an Illinois High School Association state qualifier, receiving All-DuPage Valley Conference honors, and was an Academic All-Conference selection.
Later, she got enrolled at Illinois State University but then transferred to Louisiana State University (LSU) and ran the 1,500 meters, mile, 3,000 meters, and steeplechase at various LSU events.
Television Host, Anchor, Reporter, Writer, Producer
- Father – He was a floor trader at Chicago’s Mercantile Exchange.
- Siblings – She has 5 older siblings.
Sandra Smith is represented by Fox Business, TV Channel, New York City, New York, United States.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sandra Smith has dated –
- John Connelly (2009-Present) – She got engaged to John Connelly in 2009 and the duo got married on May 2, 2010. They have 2 children including their daughter Cora Belle Connelly (b. in June 2013).
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned physique
- Deep-set eyes
Sandra Smith Facts
- She hails from Wheaton, Illinois.
- She had a pet turtle named Turd when she was 8 years old.
- For her first job, Sandra Smith worked as a newspaper delivery person.
- Over the years, she has been a part of shows like America’s Newsroom, Fox and Friends, Entertainment Tonight, Cavuto on Business, Maria Bartiromo’s Wall Street, and Outnumbered.
- Sandra Smith is a Chicago Cubs fan.
- She enjoys playing golf.
- She stays fit by working out on a regualr basis.
Featured Image by Sandra Smith / Instagram