|Bijou Phillips Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||April 1, 1980|
Bijou Phillips is an American former actress, model, socialite, and singer who came to limelight after appearing in the film Black and White (1999). She has starred in several other movies like Almost Famous (2000), Bully (2001), and The Door in the Floor (2004). She also released a recording album named I’d Rather Eat Glass (1999) and featured in numerous TV shows including Raising Hope (2010-2013) where she played the recurring role of Lucy Carlyle.
Bijou Lilly Phillips
Greenwich, Connecticut, United States
Actress, Model, Socialite, Singer
- Father – John Phillips (Singer, Guitarist, Songwriter, Promoter)
- Mother – Geneviève Waïte (Actress, Singer, Model)
- Siblings – Tamerlane (Brother)
She is represented by Untitled Entertainment.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Nick Adler
- Evan Dando
- Leonardo DiCaprio (1998) – She had a relationship with Leonardo DiCaprio in 1998.
- Elijah Wood (1999) – She began dating actor Elijah in 1999 after having met on the sets of the movie Black and White, in which they were co-stars.
- Elijah Blue Allman
- David Blaine (1999) – Rumor
- Sean Lennon (1999-2004)
- Nick Stahl (2000)
- Danny Masterson (2004-Present) – In 2004, she started to date Danny and they announced their engagement in March 2009. They tied the knot on October 18, 2011, in a private castle in Ireland. They have a daughter named Fianna Francis Masterson (b. February 14, 2014).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Irish and English descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Calvin Klein.
Bijou Phillips Favorite Things
- Fond Of – Animals, having owned two dogs named Mama’s Flea Angel Eyes or Flea and Sweet Pea or Pea and a horse named Finnegan
Source – IMDb
Bijou Phillips Facts
- She was named after the song My Petite Bijou and “Bijou” means “jewel” in French.
- She was a champion equestrienne as a child.
- It has been noted that she was a wild child.
- Phillips graced the cover of Interview magazine when she was 13 years old, and shortly thereafter, she became one of the youngest models to ever feature on the cover of Vogue magazine.
- She was born with faulty kidneys and had wanted to live a comfortable life without stress because of the trouble she faced due to her kidney disease. During her acting hiatus, she started a vegan diet and got dialysis on a regular basis. She received a kidney transplant in April 2017.
Featured Image by dannymasterson / Instagram