|Danny Masterson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||March 13, 1976|
Danny Masterson is a successful American actor, disc jockey, and businessman. He is known for his roles in The Ranch, That ’70s Show, Men at Work, Face/Off, Dirt Merchant, Dracula 2000, Alex in Wonder, Smiley Face, Yes Man, The Brooklyn Heist, The Bridge to Nowhere, Entourage, and White Collar. Danny occasionally performs in the Los Angeles circuit as DJ Mom Jeans producing indie, electro, and funk music garnering more than 2 million followers on Twitter and more than 700k followers on Instagram.
Daniel Peter Masterson
Danny, DJ Donkey Punch, DJ Mom Jeans
Albertson, Long Island, New York, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- New York City, New York, United States
Danny Masterson studied at the public school till 10th grade. Later, he joined Art Center College of Design in Pasadena. However, due to his busy acting career, his studies kept getting interfered.
Actor, Disc Jockey, Producer, Businessman
- Father – Peter Masterson (Insurance Agent)
- Mother – Carol Masterson (Manager)
- Siblings – Christopher Masterson (Younger Brother) (Actor, DJ)
- Others – Jordan Masterson (Maternal Half-Brother) (Actor), Alanna Masterson (Maternal Half-Sister) (Actress), Will Masterson (Paternal Half-Brother), Joe Reaiche (Step-Father) (Former Australian Rugby League Footballer), Tamerlane Phillips (Brother-In-Law), Mackenzie Phillips (Half-Sister In-Law), Jeffrey Phillips (Half-Brother-In-Law), Chynna Phillips (Half-Sister In-Law), Frank J. Masterson (Paternal Grandfather), Dorothy Boylan (Paternal Grandmother), Francis Bernard Nicholson (Maternal Grandfather), Helen Teresita McCormick (Maternal Grandmother), Angus T. Jones (Cousin) (Actor)
Danny Masterson is managed by Masterson Management, Talent Management Company, Glendale, California, United States.
Rock, Hip Hop, Indie, Electro, Funk
Vocals, Digital Audio Workstation
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Danny Masterson has dated –
- Christina Connell (1995-2000) – In 1995, Danny started dating actress Christina Connell. Their relationship lasted until 2000.
- Bobette Riales (2003-2004) – In 2003, Danny had a brief relationship with actress Bobette Riales. They split the following year. Bobette is one of the women who has accused Danny of s*xual assault in 2017.
- Bijou Phillips (2004-Present) – In 2004, Danny began a steady relationship with actress, model, socialite, and singer Bijou Phillips. They met in Las Vegas during a poker tournament. The pair have also worked together in many films and shows including Fox’s Raising Hope in 2011. After dating for a few years, the couple became engaged in March 2009. Two years later, the couple tied the knot in a private castle in Ireland on October 18, 2011. They are blessed with a daughter, Fianna Francis Masterson (b. February 14, 2014).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Irish descent.
- Curly hair
- Wide forehead
- Tends to keep a thick beard
Danny Masterson has endorsed and appeared in commercials for brands like –
- Swift Premium
- Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes
- Peep’s Sunglasses
- Volkswagen Jetta
Best Known For
- His numerous roles in TV series and films including That ’70s Show (1998–2006) as Steven Hyde, The Ranch (2016–2018) as Jameson “Rooster” Bennett, Men at Work (2012–2014) as Milo Foster, Cybill (1996–1998) as Justin Thorpe, Face/Off (1997) as Karl, and Yes Man (2008) as Rooney
- His work as DJ Mom Jeans and performing as guest DJ in many Los Angeles clubs
As a Singer
He has performed many songs in the TV series That ’70s Show (1998-2006), including “Hello It’s Me”, “Sing”, “Happy Together”, “In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida”, and “Raindrops Keep Fallin’ On My Head”.
In 1993, he made his theatrical film debut in the family comedy film Beethoven’s 2nd as Seth.
First TV Show
In 1988, he made his first TV show appearance on the crime drama series Jake and the Fatman as Butch.
In 2003, he made his debut as a voice actor on the animated comedy-drama series King of the Hill as Cory.
Danny Masterson Favorite Things
- Band – Pearl Jam
Source – IMDb
Danny Masterson Facts
- As a child, he lived in Garden City and East Williston, New York.
- At the age of 4, he posed as a child model featuring in many magazines.
- At the age of 8, he started his acting career starring in musicals.
- By the age of 16, he had done over 100 commercials.
- When he was 15, and his parents were out of town, he would take his stepfather’s Thunderbird Super Coupe, crank up Cypress Hill and race with taxis in the streets of Manhattan every day.
- Danny claims that he had never smoked pot in his life.
- In 1999, he and Wilmer Valderrama from That ’70s Show co-hosted the Fox-TV special Woodstock ’99.
- He and fellow cast mate from That ’70s Show Topher Grace (Eric) have appeared together in an episode of season 7 of King of the Hill: Megalo Dale (2003).
- He co-owns a restaurant named Dolce in Los Angeles with Wilmer Valderrama and Ashton Kutcher.
- Danny had once invested in “Card Player Magazine” along with his brother Christopher Masterson and Laura Prepon from That ’70s Show.
- In 2007, he purchased a 4,323-square-foot house that belonged to rock legend Chuck Berry for $2,995,000 in Los Feliz area of Los Angeles.
- He is thick friends with Ashton Kutcher and Wilmer Valderrama.
- In 2011, he and his brother Christopher Masterson appeared together for an episode in the 3rd season of White Collar.
- He started growing beard when he turned 18.
- He has worked as a producer for short movie In Passing (2015), TV series Men at Work (2014), film Capers (2008) and as executive producer in the TV series The Ranch (2017-2018).
- In 2017, about 5 women filed a case with the Los Angeles Police Department accusing Danny of s*xual assaults against them. In June 2020, he was also charged with raping 3 women in the early 2000s. In January 2021, he pled not guilty to the 3 rape charges. Later, in May 2021, it was announced that he would be standing trial on 3 counts of rape and was facing up to 45 years in prison.
- Danny has been involved in many charity works including the New York Rescue Workers Detoxification Project, MusiCares Foundation fundraiser, Chrysalis charity activities, and Ante up for Africa event, among others.
- In 2020, Danny was the 8th most-searched actor on Google in the United States.
Featured Image by Deadpool46 / Flickr / CC BY-2.0