Angus Turner Jones
Angus T. Jones
Austin, Texas, U.S.
Angus T. Jones attended University of Colorado Boulder.
Actor, Community worker
- Father – Kelly Charles Jones
- Mother – Carey Lynn Claypool
- Siblings – Otto Jones (Younger Brother)
- Others – Christopher Masterson (Cousin) (Actor), Danny Masterson (Cousin) (Actor)
Paradigm Talent Agency
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
67 kg or 148 pounds
Angus T. Jones dated –
- Sarah M. (2011) – In November 2011, American personality, Sarah M and Angus dated each other.
Race / Ethnicity
Angus’s body specifications like chest, waist and biceps measurements are not known.
As a kid, he has appeared in numerous commercials such as Kraft Cheese and Macaroni, Volkswagen ad, Home Depot, City Cosmetics, etc.
Protestant Christian (Seventh-day Adventist Church)
Best Known For
Playing the lead role as Jacob David “Jake” Harper in the CBS sitcom Two and a Half Men from seasons 1 to 10. He had a guest role in 2015 in season 12.
In 1999, Angus appeared in Simpatico for his role as a five-year-old kid.
First TV Show
In 2001, Angus appeared in just 1 episode of NBC’s medical drama series ER for his role as Sean Gattney.
He was little chubby as a kid and lost significant weight in 2011. Angus lost all the puppy fat he had and became slim trim.
Angus T. Jones Favorite Things
Angus T. Jones Facts
- Angus appeared in Two and a Half Men, and requested others not to watch the show as the show was evil.
- Before his junior year, he tried weed and then acid. He indulged in different types of drugs during high school because of his cousin.
- At 4, Angus started his career by appearing in commercials.
- While working on Two and a Half Men, Angus was making $300,000 per episode. That made him the sixth richest teen celebrity of that time with $15 million net worth.
- His both parents have a criminal past. His mom has been arrested for punching a police officer in the face, ripping the meter out of a taxi, and unwanted entry to a building. His dad was arrested for the possession of marijuana and an unlicensed .45-caliber handgun.
- He didn’t want to be an actor. His mom motivated him and took him to auditions.
- Angus was the only child actor, which Chuck Lorre and Two and a Half Men producers auditioned. He was signed on the spot.
- Jones has shown his support to the anti-bullying alliance Be A Star.
- Actors Chris Farley and Jack Black are his role models.
- He is not on social media.