|Angus T. Jones Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 8, 1993|
Angus T. Jones is an American actor who is best known for portraying roles such as Jake Harper in Two and a Half Men and Georgie Sanderson in Bringing Down the House. He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Simpatico, George of the Jungle 2, The Rookie, See Spot Run, Dinner with Friends, ER, The Christmas Blessing, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Hannah Montana, Big Brother 6, and Horace and Pete. Angus also started working in the management team of the event production company, Tonite, in 2016. For his acting skills, he has won numerous awards such as the Young Artist Award and TV Land Award.
Angus Turner Jones
Angus T. Jones
Austin, Texas, U.S.
Angus T. Jones attended the University of Colorado Boulder.
Actor, Community worker
- Father – Kelly Charles Jones
- Mother – Carey Lynn Claypool
- Siblings – Otto Jones (Younger Brother)
- Others – Christopher Masterson (Cousin) (Actor), Danny Masterson (Cousin) (Actor)
Paradigm Talent Agency
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
67 kg or 148 pounds
Angus T. Jones dated –
- Sarah M. (2011) – In November 2011, American personality, Sarah M and Angus dated each other.
Race / Ethnicity
As a kid, he has appeared in numerous commercials such as Kraft Cheese and Macaroni, Volkswagen ad, Home Depot, City Cosmetics, etc.
Protestant Christian (Seventh-day Adventist Church)
Best Known For
Playing the lead role as Jacob David “Jake” Harper in the CBS sitcom Two and a Half Men from seasons 1 to 10. He had a guest role in 2015 in season 12.
In 1999, Angus appeared in Simpatico for his role as a five-year-old kid.
First TV Show
In 2001, Angus appeared in just 1 episode of NBC’s medical drama series ER for his role as Sean Gattney.
He was a little chubby as a kid and lost significant weight in 2011. Angus lost all the puppy fat he had and became slim-trim.
Angus T. Jones Facts
- Angus appeared in Two and a Half Men and requested others not to watch the show as the show was evil.
- Before his junior year, he tried weed and then acid. He indulged in different types of drugs during high school because of his cousin.
- At 4, Angus started his career by appearing in commercials.
- While working on Two and a Half Men, Angus was making $300,000 per episode. That made him the sixth richest teen celebrity of that time with $15 million net worth.
- His both parents have a criminal past. His mom has been arrested for punching a police officer in the face, ripping the meter out of a taxi, and unwanted entry to a building. His dad was arrested for the possession of marijuana and an unlicensed .45-caliber handgun.
- He didn’t want to be an actor. His mom motivated him and took him to auditions.
- Angus was the only child actor, which Chuck Lorre and Two and a Half Men producers auditioned. He was signed on the spot.
- Jones has shown his support for the anti-bullying alliance Be A Star. He has also supported the First Star Organization.
- In 2016, he joined the management team of the multimedia company, Tonite.
- Actors Chris Farley and Jack Black are his role models.
- He is not on social media.