Oxford, Oxfordshire, England, UK
She divides her time between Los Angeles, USA and London.
But stays in East London for most of the year.
Annabelle was brought up in a Portugal farm and studied at Saint Dominic’s International School near Lisbon which is attended by students of 50 different nationalities.
She then moved to London at the age of 19 to enroll in a drama school. Since working part-time alongside training is disapproved by most drama schools, she dropped her acting classes and started working full-time.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Francis Wallis (Brother)
- Others – Richard Harris (Maternal Uncle), Jared Harris (Maternal Cousin), Jamie Harris (Maternal Cousin), Damian Harris (Maternal Cousin), Jenny Meister (Sister-in-law)
She is repped by these agencies –
- United Talent Agency, Los Angeles
- United Agents, 12-26 Lexington Street, London
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Annabelle has dated –
- Jared Leto (2010) – (Rumor) There were reports that Annabelle hooked up with actor Jared Leto for a brief period. However, Annabelle denies any romantic involvement and claims he is her best friend and acting mentor. Her Instagram account has quite a few pictures of the two of them together.
- James Rousseau (2010–2014) – Annabelle was seriously involved with the British model, James Rousseau for more than 4 years. He was a part of her inner circle of close family and friends and the two of them accompanied each other to several high-profile events. James was deeply hurt when she moved on after their break-up and started dating Chris Martin considering he was the one to introduce the two of them to each other. He expressed his anger by posting an unflattering image of Annabelle on his Instagram account. The actress eventually made him remove that picture.
- Chris Martin (2015–2017) – Soon after singer Chris Martin’s divorce was officially finalized in 2015 and his on and off brief relationship with Jennifer Lawrence did not work out, he got involved with Annabelle. Their relationship was confirmed when the two were seen engrossed in PDA while on a holiday in Paris in October 2015. In July 2016, Annabelle posted an Instagram picture while sporting a diamond ring on her ring finger sparking engagement rumors. They split in June 2017. But, in August 2017, they again reunited and were seen together. The couple called it quits for the final time towards the end of 2017.
- Tom Cruise (2016) – Tom Cruise was RUMORed to be dating Wallis after they worked together in The Mummy (2017). Gossip Cop, however, rejected such rumors.
- Chris Pine (2018-Present) – In April 2018, Annabelle started romancing American actor, Chris Pine.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English and Irish ancestry.
- Prominent Cheekbones
- Light Eyes
36-25-35 in or 91.5-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
10 (US) or 7.5 (UK) or 40.5 (EU)
Annabelle has promoted many brands on her social media and has appeared in commercials for –
- Giorgio Armani
- Louis Vuitton
Her religious beliefs are not confirmed. Some fans consider it to be “Kabalah” while others as “Roman Catholicism”.
Best Known For
- Playing Jane Seymour, Henry VIII’s third wife, in Showtime’s period drama, The Tudors.
- Playing Grace Burgess, an undercover agent for the Birmingham police posing as an Irish barmaid in Peaky Blinders from 2013 to 2016.
Annabelle was first seen in a foreign film for an Indian production company Dil Jo Bhi Kahey… in 2005.
First TV Show
In 2005, she was seen in one episode of crime drama series Jericho as Lizzie Way.
Annabelle has a body that is lean and toned but she has not revealed anything about her workout regime or diet plan.
But, she has a fondness for outdoor activities and just about any sport. She also performs most of her own stunts and fully engages herself physically in all her movie projects.
Annabelle Wallis Favorite Things
- Guilty Pleasure – Odd food combinations
- TV Show – Breaking Bad (2008-2013), House of Cards
- Place – Africa and Portugal
- Costume – Sixties style pencil skirts and outfits nipped at the waist
- Childhood Memory – Beach Picnics with childhood friends
- Retail Brand – Zara, Topshop
- Premium Brand – Valentino, Versace
- Designers – JW Anderson, Peter Pilotto, Roksanda Ilincic and Georgia Harding
- Dream Character – Musician Patti Smith, Jasmine played by Cate Blanchett in Blue Jasmine (2013)
- Celebrity Twitter Page – Stephen Fry, Jemima Goldsmith, Frankie Boyle
Source – WonderlandMagazine.com, MyFanBase.de, Elle UK
Annabelle Wallis Facts
- She is a self-proclaimed tomboy who tried her hand at Motor Cross, Paintball and Horse-Wrangling alongside her brother and male cousins while growing up in Portugal.
- Other than English, she speaks Portuguese, Spanish, French and Armenian languages.
- She confessed that she may not be fluent in all the foreign languages and exaggerated some of her accomplishments in her CV.
- Her tall claims in language proficiency were caught by pop-star, Madonna who asked her to read paragraphs in a foreign language during the audition for her directorial project, W.E. (2011). Although Annabelle stumbled at every sentence, she got the part anyway.
- Her backup career option was to become an anthropologist and own a nature reserve.
- She has extensively explored the landscape of South America and Africa and even has some conservation experience in Botswana.
- Annabelle’s debut film, Dil Jo Bhi Kahey… (2005) was shot in Mauritius and had Indian Film Industry superstar, Amitabh Bachchan as one of the cast members.
- She was one of the backup singers in some of the songs in Chris Martin’s album A Head Full of Dreams (2015).
- Be it events or fashion shows of premium brands such as Chanel, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren or Louis Vuitton, Annabelle is a notable fashion maven who gets a coveted invite to all the main events in New York, London, and Paris that define the global fashion circuit.
- She is very close friends with London-based designers Christopher Kane and Georgia Hardinge.
- While discussing Egyptian History with The Mummy (2017) director Alex Kurtzman and co-star Tom Cruise, Annabelle walked right into a glass pane and the two men decided to use that funny moment in the movie.
- She told British magazine Instyle that she jokingly nicknamed her Peaky Blinders co-star Cillian Murphy as ‘Chisel Cheeks’ for his enviable jawline.