|Roman Griffin Davis Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||March 5, 2007|
Roman Griffin Davis is a British actor and voiceover artist who rose to acclaim with his portrayal of Johannes “Jojo” Betzler in the comedy-drama film Jojo Rabbit in 2019.
Roman Griffin Davis
London, England, United Kingdom
East Sussex, South East England, England, United Kingdom
Actor, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Ben Davis (Benjamin V. Davis) (Cinematographer)
- Mother – Camille Griffin (Writer, Director)
- Siblings – Gilby Griffin Davis (Younger Brother), Hardy Griffin Davis (Younger Brother)
- Others – Michael J. Davis (Paternal Grandfather) (Cinematographer), Gabrielle Beaumont (Paternal Grandmother) (Film and Television Director), Hedley G. Griffin (Maternal Grandfather), Nicole Bontemps (Maternal Grandmother)
Roman Griffin Davis has been signed with Independent Talent Group Ltd., Acting Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $1 Million.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Roman Griffin Davis is of English, Irish, and French descent.
Roman Griffin Davis Facts
- His younger brothers, Gilby and Hardy, are twins.
- He was 9 years old when he started auditioning for roles.
- Roman holds both French and British nationality.
- He made his first theatrical film appearance as Johannes “Jojo” Betzler, a young German boy who is a member of the Deutsches Jungvolk, in the 2019 comedy-drama film Jojo Rabbit. He co-starred in the film alongside Thomasin McKenzie, Taika Waititi, Rebel Wilson, Stephen Merchant, Alfie Allen, Sam Rockwell, and Scarlett Johansson.
- For his performance in Jojo Rabbit, Roman Griffin Davis won the Critics’ Choice Movie Award for “Best Young Performer” and Phoenix Film Critics Society Awards for “Breakthrough Performance” and “Best Performance by a Youth”. He was also nominated for several accolades including the Golden Globe Award for “Best Actor – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy” and Saturn Award for “Best Performance by a Younger Actor in a Film”.
- Alongside Keira Knightley, Matthew Goode, Annabelle Wallis, Lily-Rose Depp, Sope Dirisu, Kirby Howell-Baptiste, Lucy Punch, and Rufus Jones, Roman Griffin Davis co-starred as Art, son of Simon and Nell and brother of Hardy and Thomas, in the 2021 black comedy Christmas film Silent Night.
- Roman has also appeared on shows like Steve Varley Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, and The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
Featured Image by Roman Griffin Davis / Instagram